MBZ W126 SEC AMG Kit -Free-ish- Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBZ W126 SEC AMG Kit -Free-ish- Sacramento

If anybody out there want a Old school AMG SEC Body kit let me know.

I'm going to junk out an out SEC that I was going to put back together at some point but eh, just don't care anymore.

Im an hour away from the SF Bay area or 35 minutes south of Sacramento if you want to come pull it yourself or I will charge you for your time plus shipping if you want me to do it.

If you want the entire car you may have it for $250 you tow it out of here no trans I do have the title.

Its a euro spec 500 SEC gray market car

Sutton

http://www.facebook.com/morrismotorsusa

I will forward this onto a friend and post on other forums, would be such a waste to see this scrapped

Comment

wish you were in SD, i would totally come and grab that, including those chrome bundts for my w108!!

Comment

did you sell the kit? i'm interested.

Comment

I am North of L A and can have a hauler pick up whats left , that is if anything is left.
          Please, I hope you did not junk it.
          Alex

Comment

I am interested in the amg kit. How much is it? please reply in bioplastica@hotmail.c

I am intersted in the amg kit, do you still have it?
            Ronald bioplastica@hotmail.com

QUOTE=Sutton;848648]If anybody out there want a Old school AMG SEC Body kit let me know.

I'm going to junk out an out SEC that I was going to put back together at some point but eh, just don't care anymore.

Im an hour away from the SF Bay area or 35 minutes south of Sacramento if you want to come pull it yourself or I will charge you for your time plus shipping if you want me to do it.

If you want the entire car you may have it for $250 you tow it out of here no trans I do have the title.

Its a euro spec 500 SEC gray market car

Sutton

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
            X