Not your dad's E38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not your dad's E38

Sup fellas. Been pretty quiet but I have been messing around a bit with the E38. Recently fitted some of the lowest offset wheels you will ever see on an e38 and in order to do so had to max out my new Thayer Motorsports camber arms. Front is -5 and rear is -10. Going to order 1" wider lips up front and try and match the camber more to even it out but happy for now.

Running 19x9.5 -20 up front and 19x11.5 -15 out back which is 15mm more poke than my last HRE set up..... and like I always expext, no rubbing! I think I nailed it. Sorry for the cell pics.
    James

20151011_174543

20151011_174515

20151011_174527

2015-10-13_02-39-51
    Last edited by KarlSpackler; 10-13-2015, 10:17 PM.
    Real name is James

See above
    Last edited by KarlSpackler; 10-13-2015, 10:55 PM.
    Real name is James

Comment

err. dont c any pics... or is it just me?

Comment

Photos aren't working

Comment

Damn bro, we gotta see this............
          sigpic

Comment

he effed up the links but you can find the pics through inspecting the failed pics icons

PS. I like it, we've got almost twin sevens I'm only not a fan of an exaggerated camber. The amount of stock adjustment is even a bit too much than needed. I think my looks a bit silly already and it's just what I could achieve witch eccentric bolt regulation some 3 degrees tops maybe. Personally I'd rather let them poke out more than cambering them. Despite that, the fitment's very satisfying
            Other than that, I dig the wheel shape. Simple, classic design. Fits here well.

20151011_174543

2015-10-13_02-39-51
            Last edited by ulik87; 10-13-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I appreciate your opinion but I'm not a fan of the stance of your car..... its not low enough. And its got mexi stance with too much poke but that is your style. I like my tires tucked into the fenders to where the lip of the wheel is just inside the fender.

You may have about the same specs as me but I can get the car low by using the camber (which I love)
              Your car is cool but I would do some work to get it down some
              Real name is James

Comment

Looks damn good man. Would love to see some high res shots.
                My Build:

Comment

That's awesome!
                  I am running 11.5" also but in the positive offset spectrum, I have no idea how you pulled that off haha

Comment

Looks damn good man.
                    The cars is cool

Comment

this looks awesome !!

Comment

Man, looks good! Is this thing static?

Comment

I dont know why but this perticular E38 seems to stand out from the other ones I've seen.
                          Great work, I like the fitment too, the E38 doesnt need camber but it does sure look good as hell with it!
                          Also if this is static this well be even more impressive

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                            I appreciate your opinion but I'm not a fan of the stance of your car..... its not low enough. And its got mexi stance with too much poke but that is your style. I like my tires tucked into the fenders to where the lip of the wheel is just inside the fender.

You may have about the same specs as me but I can get the car low by using the camber (which I love)
                            Your car is cool but I would do some work to get it down some
                            Fair enough mate! It's most important the car fulfills the owner's tastes.
                            Thumbs up!

Comment

Is there anything other than static?
                              Real name is James

Comment

Working...
                              X