• Show
Clear All

• BMW 328i Moreagruen metallic by Kenny

Good day everyone!
    Here is my lovely BMW E36 328.

Thanks for watching!

Please! Feel free for comments.

Comment

I think it could use a little lower in the front. Otherwise, it's a really clean car.

Comment

Looks great=) It just needs to be lowered and then it will be better. Morea is one of my favorite BMW colors=D
        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

In pictures, it needs a bit more low. However, I believe I'd be cool with it in person.
          stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Nice, only car to pull off those fog lights. I really like it! Love the color!
            Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

wow that rear end!! how were those rear fenders made? also, really beautiful color! maybe lower the front (and the rear just a bit), but it already is super good looking!

Comment

It really looks special.
                Also everything is flowing nice. (the crystal led tail-lights really set of the color and make the car look fresh)
                It does need to be a little lower in the front. Some 10-15mm (0.5inch).
                Then I belive it would sit just perfect. (I also spot some front negative camber)

We need more details on the wheel setup (sizes, and tires).
                Also if you are willing to reveal your custom rear fender secrets.
                Boston Grün - Class II - Motorsport International
                ex: 17" O.Z. Mito / Fittipaldi / Futura / Pegasus / BBS RS / BBS LM / BBS RK / BBS RF / BBS RC / BMW Style 19 / 24 / 32 / 42 / 44 / 81

For Sale: Custom and Rare Wheels/ parts / BBS / OZ / BMW OEM / RH

Comment

Looks real clean, just needs to be lower in front.
                  Instagram: @tbarnez

Comment

nice widebody, needs a little more drop to be perfect but it's a nice car obviously

Comment

The work put into is great but it could definitely be lower from the pics, great color combo tho!
                      Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

Are those e46 m3 rear fenders?

`92 325i vert - 90' 325is - '99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Thanks to all of you! Glad to see those nice comments!
                          So wheel setup is:
                          Front: 8.5J ET13 215/40R17
                          Rear: 10.5J ET13 245/35R17
                          For now have an idea to go on 215/45R17 + 255/40R17 to fill some gaps in arches.

And rebuild front end of the car to complete the entire look.

Rear end of the car is made from e46 m3 fenders with custom rear bumper made of two: e36 m3 + e46 m3.
                          Have some pics of "steel meat" if you want.
                          Last edited by KennyE36; 03-05-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Comment

What a colour!

Comment

Working...
                              X