No announcement yet.

My Stanced 2G Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how simple and clean your car looks. Liked the old wheels ,but you have these fitted my friend.
    steve witte
    '97 uni black jetta glx
    '04 pg jetta gli

Comment

• I would do smoked taillights it looks best to me.

Comment

• Looks great on those G wheels!

- Renato
        TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
        sigpic

Comment

• Looks great EricT93, I like both sets of rims. I have a 99 GST and I'm starting to work on it again. Its been down for over a 1 1/2 now. I have been out of the car game for over 15 years. I was looking at 18x9.5 et 30 or 35 and its good to see how your fit. Thanks for sharing your DSM build. Btw, I really like your new truck. I had a 87 Mazda B2000 that was pretty damn fast for a low rider with hydrolics.

Comment

• I need to get a gst eclipse. Yours is very nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
              I need to get a gst eclipse. Yours is very nice
              Thanks man.

Originally posted by Techt99 View Post
              Looks great EricT93, I like both sets of rims. I have a 99 GST and I'm starting to work on it again. Its been down for over a 1 1/2 now. I have been out of the car game for over 15 years. I was looking at 18x9.5 et 30 or 35 and its good to see how your fit. Thanks for sharing your DSM build. Btw, I really like your new truck. I had a 87 Mazda B2000 that was pretty damn fast for a low rider with hydrolics.
              Thanks for the love, enjoy your build with the DSM! My truck is long gone, aswell as my jeep and r33 lol, I have a supra now.
              sigpic
              Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

Working...
              X