Hi, I Have A Bagged M3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I Have A Bagged M3.

I guess I'll keep this thread updated as a "build" thread. I don't really consider bolt-ons to be a build, really. But, for the sake of argument.

It's a 2008 M3. 6MT. For now it's back on it's OEM wheels, but I'm working with good ol' Rotiform on a set that haven't really been seen much before, and I'm keeping it at that until they're done and mounted

Performance wise, it's full bolt-on. Eisenmann Race Exhaust, Active Autowerke X-Pipe, Macht Schnell Stage II Intake and pulleys and a BPM Sport Stage II Tune. It's also running a Brembo Big Brake setup.

It's wrapped in Oracal "Telegrey" and has the standard carbon fiber bits (front/rear lip, mirrors and side skirt extensions)...

Lots of other boring stuff, mostly to bring the 2008 tech to more current standards.

As for the air setup, it's a full Air Lift Performance set up with 3P management. 4 gallon tank, one 444cc compressor (I purchased a two compressor setup, but it's used as a spare on road trips). All metal fittings and water trap. Silencer was developed by Kevin at Underwraps Automotive (www.underwrapsautomotive.com), and the whole custom setup was devised and installed by his shop. Clean is an understatement. Quiet, too! I'll let some crappy iPhone photos speak for themselves until I get some quality ones in here.

The car started off as this. Was lucky enough to purchase it with 9,300 miles on it WITH the Brembos and Eisenmann Exhaust.

I quickly wrapped, dropped and wheeled it:

Here's how it sits back on the stock wheels:

I'll keep this updated w/ better photos and stuff as I take them. Hope y'all like it!

Love it

Comment

love the car man!

what wrap is that, looks mat grey. 3M?

Comment

Looks sick on the floor but why did you choose a colour that looks like primer?

Comment

It's hard to capture the color in all different types of lighting, but it's very similar to Nardo grey. If that's primer to you, that's cool. But, I like it

Last edited by Raek; 01-15-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

So fresh n so clean, love it.

Comment

Beautiful! I like it a lot!
              sigpic

Comment

Car looks beautiful man!!! Underwraps did a hell of a job on that trunk set up

Comment

Originally posted by NinoHale View Post
                  Car looks beautiful man!!! Underwraps did a hell of a job on that trunk set up
                  For sure! I need to get some proper photos and video soon!

Comment

it's very similar to Nardo grey. If that's primer to you, that's cool. But, I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Raek View Post
                      Tell me about the car next to yours.... is that Atlantis Blue?

Comment

Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
                        Tell me about the car next to yours.... is that Atlantis Blue?
                        It's wrapped...I believe it's called "atomic teal".

Comment

love the car man!
                          cool bmw

Comment

Immensely good! moar pics!

Comment

love it man, where in NY are you?
                              Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
                              Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
                              Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

Working...