• Show
Clear All

• yeah but whats the hottie to troll ratio? that's pretty important
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      yeah but whats the hottie to troll ratio? that's pretty important
      omg thats even worse cuz the ugliest girl at my job is a smooth 7, BUT! i work with my girl

granted she is the hottest chick there but still!
      sickSTANCE
      Originally posted by shane_lxi
      Holy ride height batman!

Comment

• why are fuckers such fucking cunts about politics? fuck dude i'm just calling/knocking on your door to tell you to fucking vote. ITS PUBLIC INFORMATION WHO YOU'RE VOTING FOR, go eat a bag of dildos you fucking wankers.

anyway, dude that's wonderful. i wish i could claim the ugliest girl here at my internship was a seven. it's more like a 1/2 haha. moustache, short, rotund, and smelly. it's gnarly. but then again we also have this amateur model who's desk is near mine. she's easily a 9.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• something i would do for some lulz
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            that dude is classy. she's pretty cute too
            -George
            flickr

Comment

and yes im a black guy who owns this shirt
              sickSTANCE
              Holy ride height batman!

Comment

• Bed time yall.. night.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

haha yea dude.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Bed time yall.. night.
                  mmmm. thats sexy.......lololololoolloolol people are gonna start getting pissed.

should I go to a J. Cole concert? heres a song if you've never heard any
                  (i like the gangster black kid that watches the tv in the beginning lol)
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I **** working my ass off and having nothing extra to show for it. Im beginning to wonder if I'll ever get my car where I want it to be.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• i like j.cole j.cole is to naz as drake is to jay z
                      sickSTANCE
                      Holy ride height batman!

Comment

• My StanceWorks sticker came in today. Woot!
                        MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                        Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Not even gunna bother reading the last 3 pages of what I missed.

Ughhh I need to acquire wheels ASAP, I NEED perfect fitment in my life. I would love to get a great deal on every car part I need.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you always have the chance but you back out or hesitate to much.
                            Last edited by Drama; 08-10-2010, 09:49 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Not with the exact wheels I want. I am not gunna BS around with 2 sets of wheels before I get the wheels I want. I am going to do it right the first time, and I need adapters to do what I want to do. So I will just wait, until then, I will continue to bitch and moan about how much I need fitment.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I have to start packing up for college tomorrow. Fuuuuuk

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X