Dialed like a Rolex.

Comment

Looks very, very clean, but bags are for groceries and 200"+ cars
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Yeah........... That's sick!
          Originally posted by PAndaBlack
          sawblades on s2k............................................... ................CHANGED my view on life forever...way to sick for this lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
            Looks very, very clean, but bags are for groceries and 200"+ cars

I know your joking but come at me when you get older and have a wife and kid that like to ride in your car every now and again

Besides I can assure you I drive lower on bags than most do on coils...and when I hit a sketchy part of town or a steep incline you bet your static lovin ass I raise that shit up and drive on through

Sorry man but its time for some of you to realize that bags aren't going anywhere anytime soon and that they are in no freakin way cheating. I spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more time installing this setup than anyone spent on their slap me on in 2 hours coilovers.

/end rant
            sigpic

Comment

Just busting balls, as I assume you knew based on all of the smileys

Also, notice how the first thing I said was that it was very, very clean

BTW, Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch
              1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
              Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I know I know I think I was drinking and posting to much last night...

Ja meine deutsch sprachen ist nicht so gut. Ich bin ein Amerikaner

Im just stationed over here (Air force)
                sigpic

Comment

madness!

****CURRENT****
                  2005 Volvo XC90
                  2005 BMW Z4

Comment

what type of rims are these?????
                    love the car great job

Comment

Originally posted by residentevol View Post

bags .. are in no freakin way cheating.
                      Originally posted by residentevol View Post

Besides I can assure you I drive lower on bags than most do on coils...and when I hit a sketchy part of town or a steep incline you bet your static lovin ass I raise that shit up and drive on through
                      irony, your posts define it.

Comment

Some call it irony.... Id call it logical..
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Shit if I could afford bags I would do it no questions asked. Who cares if it is considered cheating. Low is low..

Comment

Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
                            irony, your posts define it.

I dont think its cheating the game at all. I think its playing the game smarter. No disrespect to those on coils I've driven low on coils before dont get me wrong I had a great time. When I was 21 years old that was fine. Now that Im a bit older and I have a wife and kid I took the most logical path to being lowered W/out making my car unapproachable for family outings.

Sorry for those that have to see all the bitchy whiny-ness come out I just cant stand when people try to undermine air ride.

On to other things...

Got to the point where I'm ready to post pics of the hatch...took a different approach to sticker bombing I used all my dead Belgian and German soldiers and made a memorial for them

Here is a pic of the wooden frame I built underneath everything. I really wanted to keep my spare tire.

this is when I was building it all so the wires are much cleaner now.

I built a false wall and used the carpet that Dorbritz was kind enough to send me from the states.

I did sneak in a few of my other stickers in there but not to many. I also did not use any beer labels twice..A lot of hard work went into getting those labels
                            sigpic

Comment

A+

Comment

OMG That's perfect! I love your stance
                                Sam Hussein(aka Samsneez)
                                State of Stance l Florida West Coast Coordinator
                                Garage 5 l Owner
                                BRIDE Japan Whole Sale
                                Sam@stateofSTANCE.com

Comment

Working...
                                X