Bmw e12 520

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    Absolutely love the attention to detail in this! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
    Wait till I'm gonna build it up again for more details

Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
    Effective and later on a fundamental good base for a build up!
    Thanks

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
    hmmmm ik denk nu, bij het zien van deze foto's, dat ik me niet zo moet aanstellen met mijn aanstaande laswerkzaamheden voor de 124

Damn, you've got lot's of things ahead of you
    Respect for the effort, hard work and dedication!
    Thanks a lot! Ik heb ook van die momenten dat ik zeg 'man man, al dat werk nog pfff' maar gewoon blijven doorgaan en je word beloond als het resultaat af is
    Last edited by Rakkie; 07-23-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Got a message and a update. Message is I'm going to take a little break on the E12, reason is I buyed a home inclusive new homes for the Alfa and BMW, purpose is I'm going to work on it for a while and after the winter I'm going to start again on the E12.

Now to the update, I let a lot of little stuff being chromed, most stuff is for the engine bay.
      Pictures ofcourse, before:

After:

More detailed pictures of the chromed stuff will come with the build up of the car!

Comment

This is amazing my friend. Well done.

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

Chrome is always so effective!

Good luck on your home (build) and looking forward to next year!

Comment

It’s a long time ago I posted something here but the break on the build is much more longer of I thought. There was a lot more work on my home of expected but the good news is I still have this car and it doesn’t leave my garage until it's completely finished. It is tickling hard to start back again at the project. A couple of months ago I lost my Alfa, somebody drove into it and the car was a total loss . Some pics of the Alfa:

A quick vid of the E12 before I moved it to my home:

Comment

sorry about your Alfa ... but that means you get to play with a new daily driver! Looking forward to see more updates on the E12 if that is still happening.

Comment

Awesome work, you have really good fabrication skills! Really nice work with this BMW. Looking forward for new updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Porterhousestk View Post
                  sorry about your Alfa ... but that means you get to play with a new daily driver! Looking forward to see more updates on the E12 if that is still happening.
                  Originally posted by JuusoEt View Post
                  Awesome work, you have really good fabrication skills! Really nice work with this BMW. Looking forward for new updates.
                  Thanks guys, appreciate it! I hope I can post some updates soon, a little bit more patience .

Comment

Car looks good!

Mind if I ask what you paid for all that chrome work?

Comment

Damn it, such a shame for the Alfa, it was real clean!

Great work on the BMW, even if it's scary a bit, since someday I will have to do the same...

PS: ditch the Solex, buy a Weber, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik D_lux View Post
                        Car looks good!

Mind if I ask what you paid for all that chrome work?
                        Can't find the bill anymore but was between 300 and 400 euro, not so cheap but the result is perfect!

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                        Damn it, such a shame for the Alfa, it was real clean!

Great work on the BMW, even if it's scary a bit, since someday I will have to do the same...

PS: ditch the Solex, buy a Weber, trust me.
                        Thx and good luck with yours! Yeah, I'm thinking to put a triple Weber on it but that are far future plans cause the lack of money, you know. The first plan was to keep the engine bay OEM but meanwhile I changed my mind and I'm going for a clean engine bay which is much more nice with triple Webers ofcourse.

Comment

Damn fine work! I look forward to seeing what you do with your suspension, I'm doing an E12 chassis E24 myself
                          Vegas love! When I'm not doing dumb car stuff. I sell homes, so I can afford to do dumb car stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                          X