Just saying hi and introducing my honda fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hi and introducing my honda fit

hey everyone, just joined the forum so i figured i would introduce myself.

my name is ryan and i live in ohio not the smoothest roads for my fit, here it is by the way:

(my friends saabaru also)

dont mind the sock monkey lol

i just got into stance recently so ill have some questions im sure, glad to be on the forum
    I’ve had too many cars to list and most of them sucked.

looks good always loved FIt's. But IMO tad more low, rolled fenders, and either more camber or smaller spacers. bring those wheels in a tad bit. but that's just me as some people like lots of poke
    Last edited by Puddin Tain; 04-06-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Nice Fit, good color. Wheels are pretty nice too. Do I see a Razo rally mirror inside your vehicle?

P.S. I also live in Ohio...Cleveland to be a little more exact.

Comment

yep thats a wink mirror in there, covered in stickers too haha.

i know ive got some work to get the stance where i want it, there are no spacers the wheels are just +10 offset. the rear camber on fits is hard to really get perfect since you have to shim the spindle. im going to go lower with smaller tires, i like the poke i have now and i do daily drive this thing so i dont want much more than -2 degrees of camber or so

Comment

Yeah, that mirror is sweet. You look like you got a pretty good set up. I mean, Ohio doesn't exactly have the smoothest roads in the US haha.

Comment

You can DD a car with crazy camber=) Just make sure your Toe is corrected. Camber wear is a wives tale. It was assumed to be camber but it is a really the toe from lowering.
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Yeah, that mirror is sweet. You look like you got a pretty good set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                You can DD a car with crazy camber=) Just make sure your Toe is corrected. Camber wear is a wives tale. It was assumed to be camber but it is a really the toe from lowering.
                ^^good to know! i hear fits have toe out in the rear stock so ill have to get that checked for sure now, i didnt think it was as big of a deal before, then again its so light in the rear end i get barely any tire wear back there anyways lol.

and thanks for the compliments on the mirror i love it, no more blind spots

Comment

A bit less poke and more low and it would look much better.

Comment

Nice Fit

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to have the poke/camber/ride height where I want it within the next month

Comment

Working...
                      X