X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao this episode of South Park is funny.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• good shit. My buddy needs legit pictures too lol. Hes been working on this thing for the past 6 months lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        ayeeeeeeeeeeee
        ohi!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          good shit. My buddy needs legit pictures too lol. Hes been working on this thing for the past 6 months lol

thats the one with the fake LM's?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            haha finally you'll post pics. thats....quite a lot of money lol
            5speed swap with goodies, coilovers & wheels, full interior getting re-done in a few days. Soooo much went into it since January haha

-Dan

Comment

thats the one with the fake LM's?
              I thought they were LM reps but he changed them I guess. Still something fake tho.

EDIT: yeah they're still fake LM's.

-Dan

Comment

ohi!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
                Whats going on in this thread?

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  5speed swap with goodies, coilovers & wheels, full interior getting re-done in a few days. Soooo much went into it since January haha
                  thats sick. I cant wait to see it haha.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  I thought they were LM reps but he changed them I guess. Still something fake tho.

EDIT: yeah they're still fake LM's.
                  haha thats cool. the car is lookin great so far. Cant wait till its done and painted.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                  Whats going on in this thread?
                  just some random talkin. you know, same old stuff.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Comment

• Oh word? Just got back from riding my fixie downtown killin some hills and shiittt. yeahhhh

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Its defiantly sick. He has a full wrx swap done to it and just got it remapped.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          Oh word? Just got back from riding my fixie downtown killin some hills and shiittt. yeahhhh
                          niiiicee. Just got back not to long ago from a non-bmx skatepark. Its the best park we have and they dont allow bikes....shame. Been riding it for 2 days in a row though since 10am everyday. thank god for heat, cause no one goes when its hot....except for today since we had clouds all up in the suns grill it was packed with skaters. I got one white dude pissed off and he started talking shit to all me and my bmx friends. Then one of my friends, who was possibly the best skater I've seen, challenged him to a game of skate and the white dude pussied out but still talked shit lol....

then a few hours later some cops came cause I guess some people complained about us being there. We had to dip fast though, we didnt want our names get written down then some warrents and shit.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Its defiantly sick. He has a full wrx swap done to it and just got it remapped.
                          eeeee thats sick. I definitely want to see pics when its done.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I may be picking up some 15" E30 IX basketweaves tomorrow, my question is though, for $325 with no tires, am I getting ripped off?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I think so. Last time I saw some of those for sale was for 200

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Love my new SIG had to post it somewhere else too!

Comment

Working...
                                X