Want to bag my E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to bag my E30

Hey guys, noob here just wanting some answers if anyone can help. I have a 1991 E30 and I plan on bagging it. I'm the second owner of this vehicle and the original owner did quite a few things to it. One main thing is the 5 lug conversion from an E36 318ti. I recently changed all 4 brakes with of course E36 ones.

My question is, When buying the bagged struts, do I purchase ones for a E30 or E36? I have the accuair e level management system already. I am guessing and should go with E36 ones. Any help is appreciated.

Originally posted by bleedblue View Post
    Hey guys, noob here just wanting some answers if anyone can help. I have a 1991 E30 and I plan on bagging it. I'm the second owner of this vehicle and the original owner did quite a few things to it. One main thing is the 5 lug conversion from an E36 318ti. I recently changed all 4 brakes with of course E36 ones.

My question is, When buying the bagged struts, do I purchase ones for a E30 or E36? I have the accuair e level management system already. I am guessing and should go with E36 ones. Any help is appreciated.

Technically you'd want to buy E36 front struts but either ask your Air Lift dealer if they can get you a pair of "extra" E30 front camber plates/top hats as well. So you would need E36 front struts with E30 top hats. Let us know if thats something we can help you with!

Although its too bad its 5-lug swapped cause we have a E30 Air Lift spindle setup laying around the shop. DnD E30 Air Lift Spindle

Mike
    Down N Dirty Garage

Comment

Working...
    X