No announcement yet.

The Grocery Getter aka #deflategate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful. Been wanting to lower my 01 touring but can't seem to find a good front coilover/rear SLS link setup in my price range, stoked to see what you do with this! Where did you find those crossbars? Can't find them anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by KanyeWest View Post
      Beautiful. Been wanting to lower my 01 touring but can't seem to find a good front coilover/rear SLS link setup in my price range, stoked to see what you do with this! Where did you find those crossbars? Can't find them anywhere
      Thanks, I took a little break for the winter on doing much with the daily here but I just sourced all of the parts for the manual conversion so pretty soon this should be a 6-speed.

As far as the crossbars I found them on ECStuning, just search for 82710144379 (mfgr part number) and they're generally under $200. EDIT: wrong part number, you can possibly call them that is for the set if you do NOT have the roof rails

As far as coilover+sls options that's a different monster, you can get adjustable links for the SLS for pretty cheap and some companies may sell you just the front coilover setup but that's hard to say.
      Last edited by indiejack; 03-01-2016, 02:39 PM. Reason: Added minimal info on static lowering
      Fleet

'95 E36 Compact | m50tu | 3.45LSD | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), Air House 2 (R) - BUILD THREAD

'02 E39 540i Touring | Muffler Delete | Autopilot V2, AirLift Performance Series (F), RE5 (R) - BUILD THREAD

Comment

Hi Indiejack. Nice ride Quick question, where did you buy your rear cups? Doing a similar conversation on mine. Have ordered everything but the cups since I don't know what fits.
        Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X