X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just texted mike "you should come to waterfest maybe" and I got back "should I lose the game maybe?"

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Well if I'm going I'll let you guys know, you think your going to be getting a hotel?
      Nope, we aren't 21 (you are now) so we can't get one around there, and my friends has a mighty large tent that we can use. worst comes to worst, there is the back of the car.
      Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      I just texted mike "you should come to waterfest maybe" and I got back "should I lose the game maybe?"
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahah we all just lost now. thanks andrew.

Comment

• Tenting? In jersey? Bahahahaha

Comment

• Well do you have a better idea??? Nope.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol, make friends at a hotel party

Comment

• We at the ho tel mo tel holy day eeinnn

Comment

Nope, I'm sure if you look on vortex you could find some, I'm not big on them though, rather cruise with a small handful of people I know, it's more fun to just happen apon cars on the drive down
                  You stayed in my room last year for a night right? Idr how that happened but I vaguely remember it lol

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Nope, we aren't 21 (you are now) so we can't get one around there, and my friends has a mighty large tent that we can use. worst comes to worst, there is the back of the car.
                  You sure about that? I've been going to WF since I was 19 I think and always been able to get a room

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Yup, I don't really remember either haha but I remember trading beers at one point in the night I think haha

Comment

• So far we have had no luck, but we shall keep looking. Where did you stay?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If I'm going and you guys have no luck you can chill where ever
                        I get a room

Comment

• Andrew, you better fucking go. Hahahah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• When is it again?

Comment

Yup, I don't really remember either haha but I remember trading beers at one point in the night I think haha
                              There was beer and weed involved and I believe it was the first time I heard of Stanceworks haha. It's July 17-18

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              So far we have had no luck, but we shall keep looking. Where did you stay?
                              All over the place over the years. The Staybridge Suites in Somerset the past couple years which was awesome, but apparently they're having some sort of conference there all weekend so it's all booked up

Staying in East Brunswick this year, I forget the hotel name but it's something Suites lol

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                                There was beer and weed involved and I believe it was the first time I heard of Stanceworks haha. It's July 17-18

All over the place over the years. The Staybridge Suites in Somerset the past couple years which was awesome, but apparently they're having some sort of conference there all weekend so it's all booked up

Staying in East Brunswick this year, I forget the hotel name but it's something Suites lol
                                I feel like that's a conviently timed conference, especially after the mass exodus Saturday night last year

Comment

Working...
                                X