No announcement yet.

Fit Life... maybe I can have fit wife..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit Life... maybe I can have fit wife..

FitSteez

Photoshoot by: Tim Acang of SlammedEnuff
    Link to shoot.
    http://www.slammedenuff.com/stefan-fit.html

My 2012 Fit sport build
    My EF sedan build
    LowMonroe:

Wow, looks great! I've always thought that the Fit is the most under appreciated honda hatchback ever. It has so much character.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I've always loved Fits. Looks great!
      IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

honestly not a fan of these stock at all and wouldnt ever think to mod one, but you killed it. great job
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          Wow, looks great! I've always thought that the Fit is the most under appreciated honda hatchback ever. It has so much character.
          looks better than stock but no

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

Fit it to the limit, looks good
            IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

The fitment on this Fit fits this car so guuuud
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

at first I thought this was one of those spam exercise posts. but I was wrong, thank god.

car looks really good. never been a fan of these little things but yours is pretty sweet looking.
                This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                  There is a surprisingly large following for them. Guy in california started TRUEFITCREW and it has spread to Japan (even though they are called a Honda Jazz over there)

Originally posted by drift55 View Post
                  I've always loved Fits. Looks great!
                  Thanks! may be slow but transmission has short gears so it's pretty peppy(its a 5 speed)

Originally posted by Ryan. View Post
                  honestly not a fan of these stock at all and wouldnt ever think to mod one, but you killed it. great job
                  Thanks bro. I've had plenty of cars and the fit has a one of a kind look compared to most hondas

Originally posted by Dome View Post
                  Fit it to the limit, looks good
                  Thanks man. I've only had it since September and it's come quite a ways from the stock appearance.. with A few subtle mods like Axis tails and wing riser and oem window visors and mugen rear end and other things inside.

Originally posted by sterling archer View Post
                  at first I thought this was one of those spam exercise posts. but I was wrong, thank god.

car looks really good. never been a fan of these little things but yours is pretty sweet looking.
                  Haha I was never really into them either but a friend was wanting someone to take over payments of his fit so I looked into it and refinanced it and bam 3 months later I was the new owner of a 2012 fit sport with 30k miles.. I love it.

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                  The fitment on this Fit fits this car so guuuud
                  Believe me... it rubs.. but I wanted it to be a close fit lol(no pun intended lol)
                  My 2012 Fit sport build
                  My EF sedan build
                  LowMonroe:

Comment

Comment

How is it to drive/own? I've been looking into getting one. I've always loved how they look!

Comment

How is it to drive/own? I've been looking into getting one. I've always loved how they look!
                        fun actually.
                        they have some short gears so they are pretty "peppy" so to speak.. mines a 5 speed so its more fun than an automatic but they drive well.
                        My 2012 Fit sport build
                        My EF sedan build
                        LowMonroe:

Comment

Originally posted by slowstefan View Post
                          fun actually.
                          they have some short gears so they are pretty "peppy" so to speak.. mines a 5 speed so its more fun than an automatic but they drive well.
                          Straight horse power isn't really important to me. As long as it's fun I'm good.

Comment

The Fit was one of the cars I considered before I bought my Rio. I test drove a manual base and the trans was vague, with long sloppy throws. The clutch was really soft and had no feel. A short shift kit may fix the former, but it seemed silly to replace a clutch on a brand new car for more feel. I hope the Sport is better. They're sweet little cars and there's a lot that can be done to them. I spent a while on some forums while looking to get ideas of what I'd do to mine if I got it.

This one is bad ass.

Jay

Comment

Straight horse power isn't really important to me. As long as it's fun I'm good.
                              Oh gotcha. Yea no horsepower lol but they are fun.

Originally posted by JayinMI View Post
                              The Fit was one of the cars I considered before I bought my Rio. I test drove a manual base and the trans was vague, with long sloppy throws. The clutch was really soft and had no feel. A short shift kit may fix the former, but it seemed silly to replace a clutch on a brand new car for more feel. I hope the Sport is better. They're sweet little cars and there's a lot that can be done to them. I spent a while on some forums while looking to get ideas of what I'd do to mine if I got it.

This one is bad ass.

Jay
                              I can't vouch for the non Sport models but I do know the fit has a "clutch delay valve" made into the clutch master cylinder and that makes the clutch engagement all fucked up and doesn't feel good at all. So within the first month of owning mine I replaced it with an OEM Clutch Master Cylinder from and 04 civic because they are the same design.. just minus the Clutch Delay Valve.. the clutch difference is night and day in my opinion.

and thanks man
                              My 2012 Fit sport build
                              My EF sedan build
                              LowMonroe:

Comment

Working...
                              X