Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cummins Powered '49 Chevy

Hi all,

I realized I never made any sort of thread on this truck. My s|w persona has been a reflection of my e28, but the recent flash back of the feature of the shop truck my Dad and I built has made me realize it is just as important to me as the little black sedan sitting in the driveway.

SW-5 by Riley Stair, on Flickr
    DSC_5436 by Riley Stair, on Flickr
    DSC_5231 by Riley Stair, on Flickr

Enjoy!

-Riley
    Instagram: @rileystair

Wow. I'm speechless. An incredible truck with an awesome story and pics to go with it.

.. I gotta ask though: Vids of this thing rolling coal. Please.

Comment

Holy shit. That's almost exactly what I'm doing with my 48 chevy sedan. I **** to see someone beat me to it but good lord you two killed it. This is absolutely one of my favorite vehicles on the road now. Congrats on building such a cool truck man. One hell of an inspiring build and even more so reading about how you and your old man did it together.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Awesome truck. There's not much in life better than the sound of a 12V downshifting.

I'm sure you know this already, but be sure to overfill that Getrag by about a quart. If you've got it mounted at the same angle that it was in the first-gen Dodge you pulled it out of, the nose half of the trans doesn't get near as much lube as the tail, unless you throw an extra quart of gear lube in there.

Comment

Soulful truck, looks great!

Comment

Thanks for the new desktop pic

Comment

Holy shit! What an AMAZING build! You are a lucky son of a biatch (all respect intended) to have a dad like that! The fact that the two of you combined (and agreed) on your visions, and made it a BADAZZ reality is too Fvcking cool! Wow! I am stunned! Too Cool!
              sigpic

Comment

Love everything about this.
                56' Big Back Glass Chevy
                08' Audi S5

Comment

Heyyyy <3
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil View Post
                    Heyyyy <3
                    Oh hayyyyy 😘