X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg so hot

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      Its okay man I forgive you, the Pols were asking for it.
      What with their perogies and what not.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
        [IMG]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225133_10150584395790048_264929400047_18429902_398 4027_n.jpg[/IG]

omg so hot

That be so much better if it was RWD and not a VW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Its okay man I forgive you, the Pols were asking for it.
          What with their perogies and what not.
          It's okay. Keep on *****'. One day i'll come over and kick you ass
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            It's okay. Keep on *****'. One day i'll come over and kick you ass
            We own guns in amurika you goose stepping krout.

Comment

• ******? We are just stating facts, the Germans, they were the ones who were ******.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                We own guns in amurika you goose stepping krout.
                That's a good point.
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• That sc on sawblades is causing concern.

I've seen a lot of cars popping up with blades and they all look awful but the owners don't seem to think so. RT how did the blades look on my car?

I still feel like the blades suited the lines well, but maybe I'm blinded by the fact that it was my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    ******? We are just stating facts, the Germans, they were the ones who were ******.
                    I still don't have anything to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      That sc on sawblades is causing concern.

I've seen a lot of cars popping up with blades and they all look awful but the owners don't seem to think so. RT how did the blades look on my car?

I still feel like the blades suited the lines well, but maybe I'm blinded by the fact that it was my car.
                      I **** saw blades, but I felt like your car pulled them off well. I still think the RS were the best look so far though.

They look laughably bad on the SC, corolla and various other cars they have popped up on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        That sc on sawblades is causing concern.

To be honest, I didn't like the sawblades on your car. But then again I don't like sawblades as a whole. Salad shooters I like, and those special edition Corvette wheels I also like, but sawblades have never done anything for me.

And yes that SC looks like dick. I didn't even bother saying anything in there, everyone else has said what needs to be said lol.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's funny because pbmw had the option of using my car on blades or rs's and they chose blades so we gave the rs shoot to speedhunters.

Comment

• I lol'd when I went to that local show in somers and my friend was like "WOW"
                            me looking around to see wtf he was talking about "what?"
                            Him "that vw has corvette rims"
                            Me "yeah alot of cars have corvette wheels these days, kinda old"

Comment

• BMW kiddies, my friend has a question.

On his E36 the passenger side front is rubbing on the coil really bad, the drivers side front is fine. Anyone know what could be causing this?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                BMW kiddies, my friend has a question.

On his E36 the passenger side front is rubbing on the coil really bad, the drivers side front is fine. Anyone know what could be causing this?
                                His tire

Comment

Working...
                                X