X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smelly View Post
    new wheels are 16x?
    looks good.
    These are 16x8 0 offset . I wanted to go wider but i cant find much wider wheels i like that are different on my budget
    Camberglerz
    SedanKingz
    Instagram: @thee_blackmann

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
      Nice sedan, where in NY you at bruhhhhh.
      Longisland . I used to **** the roads here. But I went to the city for a meet a couple days ago nd cracked my rim so now Li road feel like butter lol
      Camberglerz
      SedanKingz

Comment

Looking good so far, would love to see your car on some real wheels though. But the XXR's still look good.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
          Looking good so far, would love to see your car on some real wheels though. But the XXR's still look good.
          This, but the fitment on point. Can't wait to see this on some nice wheels!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
            This, but the fitment on point. Can't wait to see this on some nice wheels!
            Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
            I'm honestly pretty bored of wheels so far. Just wanted to make sure I like the 16's fitment. But how do you guys feel about esm 009r's white face. Gold hardware. Red n gold center caps polish lip. I will not reveal specs yet. But expect it to much wider than any of my previous setups
            Camberglerz
            SedanKingz

Comment

Originally posted by Thee_blackmann View Post
              I'm honestly pretty bored of wheels so far. Just wanted to make sure I like the 16's fitment. But how do you guys feel about esm 009r's white face. Gold hardware. Red n gold center caps polish lip. I will not reveal specs yet. But expect it to much wider than any of my previous setups
              Save for real BBS RS's.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

No. Never. I dislike BBS Rs's with a passion. You will never catch me rocking a pair. Ive seen just about everycar know to man with those BBS's . And there is nothing original or different about them. I rather rock these esm than real BBS RS's *end rant*
                Camberglerz
                SedanKingz

Comment

Man I didnt know you had a build thread

Subbed man this sedan is clean as hell

Comment

Nassau County roads can suck one. The further east you go the better the roads. But Jericho Turnpike is the biggest piece of shit road on earth. Thankful I moved to Texas, but I really do miss growing up on Long Island. Great place with great culture! Sick car man
                    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Nassau County roads can suck one. The further east you go the better the roads. But Jericho Turnpike is the biggest piece of shit road on earth. Thankful I moved to Texas, but I really do miss growing up on Long Island. Great place with great culture! Sick car man
                      Bro they just redid like 60% of sunrise im so happy.
                      Camberglerz
                      SedanKingz

Comment

Getttt the fuck out haha. Ill be on Long island with my car in April of next year. Steering clear of everything east of Brentwood and everything west of castle hill.

Car looks good bro. Maybe we can meet up and take pictures of our sedans
                        Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by Thee_blackmann View Post
                          No. Never. I dislike BBS Rs's with a passion. You will never catch me rocking a pair. Ive seen just about everycar know to man with those BBS's . And there is nothing original or different about them. I rather rock these esm than real BBS RS's *end rant*
                          Why spend 1200.00 on fake wheels?

IDK, IMO seems like someone saying "I rather have sex with bangkok hooker, than Stacey Dash"

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Getttt the fuck out haha. Ill be on Long island with my car in April of next year. Steering clear of everything east of Brentwood and everything west of castle hill.

Car looks good bro. Maybe we can meet up and take pictures of our sedans
                            Im down for that just lmk

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                            Why spend 1200.00 on fake wheels?

IDK, IMO seems like someone saying "I rather have sex with bangkok hooker, than Stacey Dash"
                            I like being different. I would much rather spend 1200 on a pair of replica wheels that i like and every other car hasn't had them already than spend 1800+ on a pair of real BBS RS's and be like everyone else.
                            Camberglerz
                            SedanKingz

Comment

I feel like fake wheels and Honda kind of go together like bread and butter unfortunately.

Please take zero offense to this as I'm a poor kid myself.

I feel like most Honda owners (myself included) sport fake wheels because it's just a reflection of the owner's income. These cars aren't overly expensive, and when you get the car it already rolls, so spending more money on circles that make the car roll like it already does than you actually paid for the car may seem unrealistic. Real wheels in aggressive specs are pretty difficult to come by in 15/16" for even close to 1,000$. I do know where the real wheel guys come from though, I traded my fake wheels for Enkei's and the overall build quality is far more superb, and the "appearance" if you will, is just so much more genuine. But then again, without THICK spacers you're still hellasunk. I guess it's the look you're trying to go for.

Comment

It's been a while since i have really updated anything. I haven't really been stacking much money for progress on the car, i've really just been enjoying it and breaking it going to meets lol. Im gunna leave you guys with some come flix though cause winters coming up and ive alreadalready started stacking parts for the change

Got that new new didn't pay much much more it nd they ride AMAZING. Not stiff enough for the rear fitment i plan to run next seson though.
                                Nothing swift springs can't fix though.

Me on the left.. She got booty

whats to come in the next month for the car is
                                -New wheels (just came in. Gotta pay some htwenty tickets then get tires)
                                -New quarter panels which i currently have, But i just learn how to weld so im gunna practice a bit more before i get that started
                                -dail in the fitment then prep the car for wrap.
                                Camberglerz
                                SedanKingz

Comment

Working...
                                X