Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took 5 mins google research = Enkei Super Chrome...

Comment

• Any ideas about them?

Comment

• I know for sure i know them... but i forgot..

Comment

• Rotiform ROC or 3pc NUE. they both look the same
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Matt grey MK3 Jetta is on Mitsubishi Pajero wheels, but I think some markets called them Mitsubishi Shoguns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Bator View Post

Upon further inspection. these are not Enkei super chrome. they are AME Modelart

Comment

• Didn't you say they have Enkei stamped on the backside???

Comment

• Yeah. Enkei made AME wheels. AME was kinda like a sister company to Enkei. Some times they are referred to as Enkei AME Modelart, but most people just drop the Enkei

Comment

• Are these real Futuras, because of that
                    sticker or what ever on the face...

They are 16x8,5 ET14
                    PDC 4x100

Does someone know who offers replacement lips and barrels?

Comment

• guyz..? they are lokal, need some quick infos

Comment

• They look real but it should still say oz under the cap and if they are 30 hole 16" lips it will be pricey and difficult getting a spare lip.
                        Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
                        chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
                        RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

• Thanks man, for the price i can get them i dont care about the lips, the are 35 hole.

Comment

• 35 hole would make them 16" faces and very tough for lips but any good wheel shop can fix that lip.
                            Chris Lane - fifteen52 - Join us on Facebook
                            chris@fifteen52.com 813.505.7910 - direct : 213.373.1552
                            RML | 52 Wheels | KW | ST | B&G | Newing-Alpil | C2 | Air-Lift

Comment

• AEZ is a german wheel company and as far as I know, they never made any wheels in collaboration with OZ, so I'm not sure is they are real OZ wheels, I'd say these are just the caps as the AEZ logo on the face of the wheel confuses me...
                              But on the other hand they look A LOT like OZ Futura Racing wheels in 16'' ... and the bolt-no. is correct, too, for 16's OZ wheels...

edit... you located in Germany, OrangeBlue? Coz I just saw exactly these wheels being offered in Germany...
                              @angelicmisskitty

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmerbabe View Post
                                edit... you located in Germany, OrangeBlue? Coz I just saw exactly these wheels being offered in Germany...
                                Yes, yes i am.

Somehow i received an email with the infos and the pics above, and where they're
                                located, don't know who send it.., also i don't know if there are listed somewere else.

I'm kinda curious, 'cause i couldn't find any infos about 16x8,5 et14 Futuras only
                                16x9 et14, however i answered the mail we'll see what happends

Comment

Working...
                                X