Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" work equip rebarrel?

Hi,

I'm wondering how people go about rebarreling the new style equip 03/01 wheels.

I have contacted the usual companies people mention and have been surprised by how many people no longer offer this service.

memoryfab- no
    imadeskidmarks- no

I have yet to hear back from Work Wheels, spinfab, and wheelflip.

Has anyone had experience rebarreling the new 14-15" equips? Is it just a matter of finding used lips?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Adrian
    '82 Volvo 242 build
    '73 Datsun 240z build

spin fab is also a no for the next few months I guess.. just got their email.

Is there any company that can do this or am I stuck with my sizes?
    '82 Volvo 242 build
    '73 Datsun 240z build

Comment

Holla at these guys, I've never personally dealt with them but I know a few that have had good experiences with them,

Comment

Ya I was on their website and none of the links really work, I texted the contact number a week ago and he told me how much it would cost but then never answered when he could do it.

Thanks for the link though, it looks that that shop does great work so I might just keep waiting for a response from them.
        '82 Volvo 242 build
        '73 Datsun 240z build

Comment

Originally posted by aprophet13 View Post
          Ya I was on their website and none of the links really work, I texted the contact number a week ago and he told me how much it would cost but then never answered when he could do it.

Thanks for the link though, it looks that that shop does great work so I might just keep waiting for a response from them.
          Why text? Call the number.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
          X