Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enkei EK62 15x8.5 vintage JDM

SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale is a set of Enkei EK62 wheels. Manufactured in 1984. Welded multi-piece construction.

Specs:
    15x8.5
    5x114.3
    et -20 (negative)
    78mm center bore

$800 + shipping
    SOLD

No bends, cracks or curb rash. Two of them had some waviness in the front lip that I had Weldcraft straighten out. All 4 had the curb rash removed (some was filled with weld). The sanding marks from removing the curb rash are too deep to polish back up to a mirror finish; you'll want to do some finish sanding before polishing.

Centers and inside barrels have been cleaned. The finish on the centers is average for wheels this age. Still presentable though.

Lips have some small dings and scratches to be expected of 30 year old wheels, but nothing crazy. White spots and streaking are from the cleaner I used. I intended on fully sanding and polishing the lips, but I simply don't have time. We're moving across the country in a couple weeks, and I thought it best to let them go as-is. I polished a small test spot, and they come up nice.

Center caps are included. Two of them have one missing tab. Some fading and dings. One has a different logo. Valve stems are included, but use at your own risk... I don't know if the rubber will still seal.

Average condition of the centers

Lip condition

Polished test spot

Front of wheel facing left
    Last edited by KyleAnderson; 01-15-2015, 03:34 PM.

Offers welcome.

Comment

Up

Comment

damn these would be perfect for my z.. wish they were 16" and cheaper, though. GLWS>
        '09 Infiniti FX50
        Loaded + OEM Aero, GTspec bracing, K&N, custom HKS Hi-power rep mufflers, custom GTM Resonated Test Pipes, Uprev Osiris tune: 367AWHP/352 TQ, 13.6 @ 102 1/4

06 SL500, 15 S550, 08 CL550, 10 C300

Comment

Originally posted by jbaker1121 View Post
          damn these would be perfect for my z.. wish they were 16" and cheaper, though. GLWS>
          Feel free to make an offer if you can use them. 15" is the largest size Enkei made of this style.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleAnderson View Post
            Feel free to make an offer if you can use them. 15" is the largest size Enkei made of this style.
            I don't really have room in the budget for wheel right now, need to get her running first - unless they are a set I absolutely love and are a crazy deal. These are nice but a tad small despite the perfect offset for my car, and $800 is a lot more than I can spend right now. If you are not getting offers and grow a bit desperate I'd still be interested at a lower price. Where are you located?
            '09 Infiniti FX50
            Loaded + OEM Aero, GTspec bracing, K&N, custom HKS Hi-power rep mufflers, custom GTM Resonated Test Pipes, Uprev Osiris tune: 367AWHP/352 TQ, 13.6 @ 102 1/4

Comment

Originally posted by jbaker1121 View Post
              I don't really have room in the budget for wheel right now, need to get her running first - unless they are a set I absolutely love and are a crazy deal. These are nice but a tad small despite the perfect offset for my car, and $800 is a lot more than I can spend right now. If you are not getting offers and grow a bit desperate I'd still be interested at a lower price. Where are you located?
              I'll keep you in mind if I decide to go lower. In SE Michigan right now, but in 6 days I'll be moved to Portland.

Comment

I'll keep you in mind if I decide to go lower. In SE Michigan right now, but in 6 days I'll be moved to Portland.
                let me know homie I'm in Buffalo/NYC.
                '09 Infiniti FX50

Comment

not to be an ass, but after looking around your price is a little high

^same wheels, with tires in much better shape overall despite the rash, for much less....just a different bolt pattern.
                  Last edited by jbaker1121; 10-21-2014, 10:44 AM.
                  '09 Infiniti FX50

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts, but those are a different bolt pattern. 15" wheels are very undesirable in 5x120 but are much more popular in 5x114. Price is negotiable, but I don't think I'm far off. An exact set in great condition sold for $1200.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts, but those are a different bolt pattern. 15" wheels are very undesirable in 5x120 but are much more popular in 5x114. Price is negotiable, but I don't think I'm far off. An exact set in great condition sold for $1200.
                      okay, but your set is far from great. Let me know if you'd like to lower the price. Thanks.
                      '09 Infiniti FX50

Comment

Bump.

Feel free to PM offers.

Comment

up

Comment

Did a quick polish job on one of them, and they come up great. I'm going to keep working on these until they sell.

Comment

Offers welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X