Work VS-MX headache!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work VS-MX headache!

Hey guys, hoping I could have some insight to a few of my questions I will list down below.

I have a set of Work VS-MX's. The specs currently are 18x9.5 with a 2 1/2 inch lip, and 18x8.5 with a 2 inch lip. ET on both is 45.

I picked them up from a good buddy who was unlucky enough to have all four of the hex caps stolen, along with 2 of the center waffles. I will note that the center waffles are almost impossible to find by themselves. I am working with a friend now to actually CNC a complete set of waffles laser measured from the two preexisting ones I am lucky enough to have. Sounds a bit extreme, but finding them is like looking for a unicorn.

Anyway, moving on He was in a minor accident and one of the lips was bent beyond repair. Fortunately the lip was the only part damaged. This however has been an unforeseen headache on my end. All the while I was under the impression that they were 40 hole lips. Easy enough, right? Well upon splitting the wheels I found them to be 36 hole lips. Which seem to only be found in 17inch and below according to my many Google searches. My question is, where can 18 inch, 36 hole lips be found? I've emailed Wheel Flip and am awaiting reply, however I would like to have a few other doors open in case they have nothing for me.

Thanks in advance guys!
Working...
X