Who makes stepped BBS RS lips? (17")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes stepped BBS RS lips? (17")

Looking for 17x2" and 17x3.5" stepped lips (not the Rotiform bubbles, not the slants popular around here)...

I did search, but it's unclear who makes what from looking at the pictures. BFI, VRWheels, TunerShop, etc. Anyone know?

we can deliver you those

these are the same as the original ones

Comment

Did you buy from that website? Anyone confirm that they're trustworthy?

Comment

There a known name here in Holland and Belgium for years

Never dealt with them personally, so cant vouch for that.

Comment

i ordered 4x bbs inner barrels from concept-wheels 7 weeks ago. it seems they dont keep these in stock, didnt tell me they dont, and they are building them. it is now past the 45 day paypal dispute time, and all i can do is have faith that they will deliver. i "should" see them early next year.

my word of advice, ask if they have what you want in stock, or be prepared to wait 2 months+ to get anything.

Comment

I also had pretty much the same issues. Waited a very long time for my parts.

Comment

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
              i ordered 4x bbs inner barrels from concept-wheels 7 weeks ago. it seems they dont keep these in stock, didnt tell me they dont, and they are building them. it is now past the 45 day paypal dispute time, and all i can do is have faith that they will deliver. i "should" see them early next year.

my word of advice, ask if they have what you want in stock, or be prepared to wait 2 months+ to get anything.
              Should have ordered from Australia, the company is in Melbourne too....

Comment

Originally posted by Dane083 View Post
                Should have ordered from Australia, the company is in Melbourne too....
                honestly, if i had've known they didnt keep them in stock, i would have purchased from someone who did. i wanted the wheels done before christmas.

who is their distributor for melbourne? i originally contacted them via facebook, as their site is a tad lacking in information. theres no distributor list, finding an email address was difficult, even getting email responses was hit and miss.

Comment

Working...
                X