Help Me Pick New Wheels For My e92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Pick New Wheels For My e92

so it looks like I'm going to be going with 19's and as I'm sure most of you know Futuras are extremely rare in that size. I've been searching but no luck, I might have to go with a different wheel, anyone have any suggestions? The only other wheels i've really considered are Ardens...but I don't like them as much as the futures

meisters maybe?
    Last edited by Marcadelic; 12-03-2013, 03:50 PM.
    FBO - 335i - e92 Instagram: @Marcadelic

I have a super rare set of HRE 525 IN 18" I have been wanting to relip. They are 5x120
    They are the sandwich type and are BAD ASS when done. Kinda have that OZ Futura look
    Real name is James

Comment

There's these Futura's in 19's on Yahoo Japan if you've got a spare ~$3500 plus shipping and don't mind having them re-drilled to 5x120. There's also a couple of sets of 20's for a bit less if you wanted to go bigger. What widths/offsets work on E92's?

Comment

Try 20's. That will look sick!
        product recommendations

Comment

I have a set of OZ Futura's in 17x10j ET19 5x120 flavour all round for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Beware View Post
            There's these Futura's in 19's on Yahoo Japan if you've got a spare ~$3500 plus shipping and don't mind having them re-drilled to 5x120. There's also a couple of sets of 20's for a bit less if you wanted to go bigger. What widths/offsets work on E92's?

damn that's kinda pricey and a pain, I think 20's might actually look pretty good but i'd have to run a big stretch to go low

I'm looking for 19x9.5 et17-22 fronts and 19x11 et8-22

Comment

agree with you, I think 20's might actually look pretty good but i'd have to run a big stretch to go low ,thanks

Comment

Im tellin ya, custom built 18" wheels are where its at. Get LOW
                Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                  Im tellin ya, custom built 18" wheels are where its at. Get LOW
                  trust me I want to but I can't unless I go with bags

I have a front lip that puts me an 1' off the ground with shitty bc coils and a shorter spring. I'f I go with 18's i have to lose the front lip and maybe even worry about scrapping frame and downpipes. Let's just say I drive allttle too quickly for me to be worrying about that lol

Comment

I have a set of hre 546 stepped lip in e90 offsets
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X