New box, old soup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New box, old soup.

So it's winter Box time! Myself and a few friends run a small company and decided a company bus was in order, i mainly drive it at this point and will be using over winter and whenever i need something a little more practical than the supra. Then it will haul our stock to events in the summer.

Honda SM-X! Basically a Japanese box. 2L B20B (so dohc but no vtec) auto..

It's the 'lowdown' version as honda called it, so skirts, bumpers, spoiler all standard items and the previous owner was kind enough to lower it more, so it's sitting alright at this point.

The bench seats also fold flat onto a bed!

My future plans are wheels with a nice bit of dish and poke.. get the thing sitting nice.

Its quirky and a bit of fun, it's grabs a good few stares too as they are very very rare over here being import only.

And i thought i'd throw some recent photos of the supra here too... a vandal smashed my wing mirror off earlier this week when it was parked up, which i was pissed about but i have a replacement on it's way.

Dat fitment on the supra

Comment

that things dope! one might guess that it's based of the CRV chassis..... is it AWD or FWD?

Build thread ------> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1186733#post1186733

Comment

Man your supra is mean! I really love it!

Build =>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51076

Comment

wow, awesome

Comment

I don't know how you keep that front lip intact but mad props to you

I think I said it before but I'll say it again, I LOVE YOUR SUPRA!
            Last edited by daniel_lucian; 11-15-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Team beard!

Comment

FINVLBOSS

Comment

Originally posted by crxmarc View Post
                  that things dope! one might guess that it's based of the CRV chassis..... is it AWD or FWD?
                  there were 3 versions, the standard fwd, the 'lowdown' that had the bumpers, skirts, spoiler and was 15mm lower which is the one i own and there was a 4wd version too.

There is such a thing as a Honda Stepwaggon, which is basically a bigger version of the SM-X.

Originally posted by daniel_lucian View Post
                  I don't know how you keep that front lip intact but mad props to you

I think I said it before but I'll say it again, I LOVE YOUR SUPRA!
                  thanks man, the front lip is urethane so it takes the scuffs well.

Originally posted by BenTen View Post
                  Team beard!
                  Originally posted by Fraser Mac View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X