• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Ranger

Comment

• Originally posted by TrailerTrash View Post
      sounds so nasty.

i love how you aren't afraid to put your foot into it
      Thanks.. I **** people that build some 300 and + hp cars and that are afraid to floor it each time or not go drag racing just not to break anything..
      Why wouldn't I floor it and not make good use of what I built? If something has to break then it will, thats part of the game...

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
      I really like this thing, But if you do burnouts on surfaces like that with losse gravel and other cars behind you, you are kind of an a-hole dont you think?
      For sure I am.

I didn't realise it was right in front of my friends car at the moment but by seeing the video I can assume it now.. The owner of the Accord was the guy filming so I guess he didn't really care ahah.

Thanks to all other ones for the support. I am currently having a small clutch master issue but if I get it fix for this weekend I will try drifting for the first time with the truck
      Last edited by beluga420; 09-12-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Finally didnt go drift.. Went to drag instead.. Much more fun AHAH! I'll keep drift for another time.

Smoked my friends lightning.. It was a huge rivality between us two he always said I'd never pass him and we even bet 50$ and he said if I pass him hed build the shit out of his truck.. I told him to keep his 50$ for his pulley kit AHAH. Also smoked a camaro SS of the year and a b20 swapped hatch civic(god this thing was slow...)

20 psi, street tires and no traction at all in first gear.. Track prep was crap and it was pretty cold outside.. 13.76 @102 mph. 25 psi with my slicks next time should be pretty near my 12sec goal.

And the video of the poor lightning getting smoked.. He usually does 13.7 @100mph but he also had traction problems.

Comment

• Un autre bo petit ranger droper du québec en espérant de croiser dans un meet voir sa en vrai

Comment

• by far my favorite truck. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• THanks Grossy.. Managed to run a 13.55 @ 107 mph last time..

Goal for next summer is got 12's with same street 225s tires.

Comment

Working...
              X