No announcement yet.

1998 subaru forester on work ryvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics aint working. But im sure it looks good. Vette wheels look great on (almost) anything. Just can't stand the hype behind them lol. But who am I to talk. I own RF's and RS's. X___X
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• What are you running for an exhaust? Trying to get my forester on the road and have a battle with how low the headers are.
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• tbh I liked the two-tone better haha but I'm certain I'm in the minority. Sickest Forester of all time.
        God bless this mess

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
          What are you running for an exhaust? Trying to get my forester on the road and have a battle with how low the headers are.
          I had a straight pipe on my old motor. but stock headers and cats. they dragged constantly. there is really no way around the header situation. but you could go catless and be a little better off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slammedfozzy View Post
            I had a straight pipe on my old motor. but stock headers and cats. they dragged constantly. there is really no way around the header situation. but you could go catless and be a little better off.
            yeah right now its an obx header and catless, im thinking about maybe trying to somehow shorten them, but I did throw a skid on the exhaust where it hits, back section is fine tho with whatever the po rigged up.
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• [IMG]IMG_6603 by Robbie Erickson, on Flickr[/IMG]

Comment

• making some progress on this car. working on getting the downpipe fab work done this weekend. and getting the front mount intercooler set up all in. soon i hope to get this thing off to get wired and tuned.

Comment

• really wanted a set of those wheels for myne, glad to see someone rocking them they look good.
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Such cool cars. Wish it was sitting on different wheels but they still look good. I love the paint man.
                    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Working...
                    X