No announcement yet.

Post your first modified car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First vehicle was a 94 GMC Jimmy with carbon fiber eBay taillights, molding removed, and other doodads cleaned up here and there. I've always grown up with an interest in cars.. I'd always steal my brother's Super Street and Import Tuner magazines . Then sure enough, i got into minitrucks when I got my license.

The vehicle that really taught me most of what I know now was my previous vehicle, 1994 Ford Ranger... Wish I didn't have to get rid of it; it was way too much fun when it was actually running. At least now I have a fresh slate instead of cleaning up someone else's mess, though!

Comment

1986 jeep Cherokee xj: not pretty but,
      -hummer chop mod
      -custom scissor doors for the trails
      -custom tube front and rear bumpers
      -Cadillac rear lights
      -custom tail gate
      -custom bed top
      -sunroof dropped in from another car
      4.88 gearing
      38.5 Super Swamper Bogger tires
      etc..

was a mud truck
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop??

Comment

This is my 3rd car that got me into modding. My first was a 96 sentra ser, and then i got a 96 3.2 acura tl. Both of them only have aftermarket radios.

The civic went from just a b16a swap, lowered and wheels, to a full blown 300hp turbo street car.

Racekor pic? I think so!

Comment

My first car. Still have her too. She's about to get ripped back apart as soon as I finish my truck. 1970 Cougar XR7

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

my first car and first modified i too did mine body off when i was 14. i like the fat chicks i cant help it!

Join the dark side:The Boog Build Thread

Comment

when I bought it:

When I sold it 3 years later:

@sd262 - instagram

Comment

My first car, 1998 "green dash'ed" B5 Passat. Bought it in 2001, sold it in 05, these pics were taken sometime in 03...

Comment

First car and first modded car

About a month after I got it, bought brand new BBS for it and replaced the rear bumper with a red plastic bumper.

And the last time it ran. Had an m30 swap, FK springs, 2" spacers and was primered in preperation for paint. It's been sitting in my driveway with no subframe since ~07

Comment

my frist car was a crappy $500 '85 325E that ended up looking like this

---------------------------------------------------------
                    Ignorus Maximus
                    ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Shitbox e36. I started with a stock 525iT then was given a ford focus with a million miles and then bought myself this masterpiece.

Comment

my second saab i modded, first was a 300 hp 9-3 base model and then this viggen is really what got me into wheels and modding a bit
                        wheels are volvo s60r 18's

Comment

Comment

*92 Mk3 Golf GT Special... 1.8l and 90hp of pure fury!

Loved this car to bits, shouldn't have sold it. Hurt when I saw what the new owner did with it... looked like an ebay special.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

My '00 sedan civic. I miss it dearly. Wonder where it is..

Comment

got it stock in 2007 at 16 years old.. I'll forever miss it

Comment

Working...
                                X