• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS Style 5s and EAP's

For Sale: SVT EAP's and BBS Style 5s

a. Your Item Description (see below)
    b. Your Location - Garden City, MI
    c. Your Asking Price - $300 for the EAP's/$600 for the BBS's picked up. Shipping is the buyers responsibility. To save time and mainly annoyance, it's roughly $80-100 to ship wheels
    d. Person placing ad - Ryan
    e. Contact Information - PM here and numbers can be exchanged

First the EAP's. They have some minor knicks and a few scratches but overall they're in good shape. Only one has super minor curb rash. Center caps will be included

Next is a 1 of 1 set of authentic BBS Style 5s. They are 17x8 originally 5x120. I had them filled and dual redrilled (4x108 and 4x100) by motorsport tech in Nevada. They also shaved the back pad down the bring the final offsets to et30 and et35. Turns out I math wrong and they hit the calipers. 3mm and 6mm spacers solved this issue, bringing final offsets to et29 front and et27 rear. Spacers will not be included in the sale but I do have Billie hub centric rings that I will throw in. The pics are progessive from when I got them until how they currently sit on the car on the garage. To say they need work is an understatement but the hard (and expensive) part is done. Faces will need blasted and powder coated and lips will need a full polish (or however you choose to do it) I would get new hardware as well if I'm being honest. The only thing that irritates me is they didn't fill them all the way to the top like they should have but I wasn't sending them back after motorsport tech had them for 4 months. His excuse was "they have center caps that hide that" which in my opinion is a bs excuse for being lazy. I'm not going into it any further lol I do not have center caps for these. The car has literally sat since October untouched. I would love to see these done properly and wish I had the time/money to do it myself but I bought a different set that I've been trying to get for 3 years. Nobody else will have these! Be prepared for extensive roll and pull

Left to right..how I got them, semi sanded, close to full polish. All done by hand

Any questions let me know!
    Last edited by Svt1391; 09-23-2015, 11:29 AM.

Offer away. I may just take it

Comment

Price drop bump

Comment

Bump price drop

Comment

Both sets sold

Comment

Working...
          X