X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out. Cinema with friends. And before: Dinner. Nomnomnom
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I need a holiday... or more money... fml.

Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        the other day I showed one of the marketing guys the admin_cp on one of the forums that Im admin on. he didnt know wtf he was looking at
        people are ruh tarded. i was telling someone about something on a forum and they were like whats that and i was like its a place to discuss different things with other people from all around and they were like " so its like myspace?'
        Originally posted by TheNeek
        BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          I need a holiday... or more money... fml.

demon camber ftw
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            people are ruh tarded. i was telling someone about something on a forum and they were like whats that and i was like its a place to discuss different things with other people from all around and they were like " so its like myspace?'
            lol just like myspace, except without the obnoxious loud music that happens whenever you view a page

Comment

• Its pretty funny that a lot of people dont know what forums are.. I thought everyone knew what they were once upon a time...

But its not supprising, People are funny like that

Comment

lol just like myspace, except without the obnoxious loud music that happens whenever you view a page

Comment

• that would be kinda cool though like when i click the "No Trucks Allowed" thread the song Teach Me How To Dougie comes on

i jk
                  Originally posted by TheNeek
                  BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Its pretty funny that a lot of people dont know what forums are.. I thought everyone knew what they were once upon a time...

But its not supprising, People are funny like that
                    I thought everyone knew too. the first time i mentioned it to someone here they looked at me like i had a penis growing from my forehead

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• My mate tells me that Im an addict, or that Im fucked cause Im on here whenever Im at work... Yet every hour or two, even on his time he's on facebook like the other billion people...

Which one is worse? A forum thats 50% usefull info 50% shit? Or FB which is 100% shit?

Who gives a fuck what someone you have met once years ago is doing for the weekend, you still aint gonna catch up with them!? shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Comment

My mate tells me that Im an addict, or that Im fucked cause Im on here whenever Im at work... Yet every hour or two, even on his time he's on facebook like the other billion people...

Which one is worse? A forum thats 50% usefull info 50% shit? Or FB which is 100% shit?

Who gives a fuck what someone you have met once years ago is doing for the weekend, you still aint gonna catch up with them!? shiiiiiiiiiiiit.
                          id rather be on forums during the day.

although, people stalk the fuck out of my fb page. as soon as i update my status, that shit blows up

Comment

id rather be on forums during the day.

although, people stalk the fuck out of my fb page. as soon as i update my status, that shit blows up
                            Daniel Myers likes this.

-Dan

Comment

• Like I said, Couldn't give a fuck about peoples "status" lol...

Comment

• I <3 forums, I only check my facebook when I get notifications, or when someone tells me to look at something on there, otherwise, fuck it. SW is my home.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X