Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: (SW/PA) 08+ Impreza/WRX Airlift Auto Pilot V2 Kit with dual compressors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (SW/PA) 08+ Impreza/WRX Airlift Auto Pilot V2 Kit with dual compressors.

Bought this kit used for my LGT realizing I would need to swap the rear top-hats for LGT-friendly ones. Well I have been given the run around the past few weeks. I am done with it and I am going back to coilovers. It's this kit, but with DUAL compressors: http://bagriders.com/modlab/products...ANAGEMENT.html

It comes with:
    Bag/Strut Assembly
    Fronts
    Rears with Damper Extensions
    LockRing Tool

Management
    5 Gallon Tank
    2 VAIR Compressors
    Manifold
    Harness with Fuses
    Air hose (Cut for LGT dimensions but should work for impreza/WRX.)
    Air Hose Straight Cutters
    Extra fittings
    Teflon Tape

It only has a few thousand miles on this setup. It really bugs me to let it go, but this kit just needs to be owned by someone with the corresponding vehicle. The only thing that I have modified on these thus far is the lower mounts in the rear to accept a larger bolt. I still have the original pins that go in the bushing so I'll put them back in the bushings. I am going to look into ordering new air hoses for the buyer so that you can start fresh with the hoses.

I just want $2300, take it out of my face so I can get the car back on the road. I am moving within the next month so that car needs to be back on the road and I can't be spending the time messing with suspension.

I WILL part out the management from the bags if somebody only wants one or the other.
    Bags: $1400
    Management: $900

Will ship at buyer's expense. Buyer also agrees to pay the PayPal fee if not sent as a gift. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Item Location: Fayette County, PA (Near Pittsburgh)

Pictures here: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2517604
    Still a shit sandwich.....

IG: @slamgt
Working...
X