Newly rebuilt Garrett t3/t4 .60/.63 A/R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly rebuilt Garrett t3/t4 .60/.63 A/R

My car has been in the shop for a bit of time getting it's turbo completely overhauled, some minor oil leaks fixed, head re-torqued, exhaust changed and a few other things.
    During so, I got the opportunity to purchase a new BB gt30 for a price I couldn't say no to
    With that said, my current snail is for sale.

This was used on my 2.5 m20, eventually making a conservative 280whp/wtq @ 12psi 91oct on the Mustang Dyno

Info
    Garrett t3/t4 Hybrid
    .60 compressor / .63 exhaust housing
    Converted to a V-band exhaust housing by Castro Motorsports
    Journal bearing
    Oil/water
    New bearings, seals, hardware, back plate, and balanced thru Castro Motorsport's turbo builder.
    I can't quite remember the inducer/exducer of the wheel, but I believe it's closer to a super 60 trim.
    There are still colored balancing marks on the fins and compressor nut from being rebuilt and balanced on the machine.
    Compressor housing has it's charge elbow extended a few inches welded for a better coupler grip.

Characteristics:
    Full psi came around 4k~ depending what gear you're on and doesn't stop making power till redline as the dyno graph shows on 10psi.
    No "falling off" after 5500 RPM like many units users accidentally choose from.
    Perfect for a high boost 2.5 m20, 2.7, 2.8, high liter m20 or m50/m52 in my opinion.

Below is a graph and video on 10 psi 91oct to show characteristics.
    The gearing is 3.46

1st - 3rd.
    [YOUTUBE]7GZL9NOs0V8[/YOUTUBE]

$535 shipped
    I'm not really negotiable on this item here considering it's more than fair, but hey send offers.

I'm located in SoCal, 91745 if you'd like to arrange pickup to avoid shipping charges

Thank you!
    _abbi

_abbi

Comment

Working...
    X