• Show
Clear All

That exhaust though .. lol

Looks like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by _e90 View Post
      That exhaust though .. lol

Looks like fun.
      im currently trying to decide if i want to dump right before axle so you cant see the exhaust. or, and i like this one more. blastpipes!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
      Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Lots of companies make a rear rollpan for like $60.

Comment

Originally posted by Asshole Bicycle View Post
          Lots of companies make a rear rollpan for like $60.
          yea, i plan to get one eventually. just ***** the bumper enough that im willing to roll without it until i can get one

Truck Build

Comment

Went to a local cars and coffee this morning. Snapped this before leaving

Then I came home and went to leave 5 minutes later but the fuel pump said I could suck a fat one. So I had to do this
            Last edited by storey618; 06-30-2017, 02:55 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

i dont have any updates, just here for input.

what are peoples opinions on jap styling on the truck? more low, blast pipes, fender mirrors, maybe small diameter but 10" wide wheels with big stretched tires on them, and then flares? ive been tossing around the idea but im not totally set on it

Truck Build

Comment

Minitruck Squad! If you have a rust free truck like you say, you will have yourself an good platform to build off of.

This is my truck back when it was in its prime static. Its now bagged but I do miss the days...

H2Oi Finding's 01 by Cole Lenhart, on FlickrFlickr
                Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
                  yea, i plan to get one eventually. just ***** the bumper enough that im willing to roll without it until i can get one
                  Maybe I'm just ghetto, but I kinda like the bumperless look- gives it kind of a rat-roddiness. IDK
                  sigpic

Comment

Did some things today. Blast pipe, hopefully fixed the lean (my sway bar bushing had shifters so there was no pressure on one side) also painted my centers. Not a huge fan, might paint whole wheel darker grey

Last edited by storey618; 06-30-2017, 02:56 PM.

Truck Build

Comment

Looks dope man makes me wanna get an s10

Comment

just placed an order for djm 2" drop spindles, and pinion angle shims. once they are installed the truck should be around 4/3.25

i may end up pulling a leaf in back, but not right away. im going to be rocking a camper shell for a while as i have a trip planned beginning of may so it should drop the back a touch. i dont want to repeat what i have right now with the cali lean lol i couldnt take it anymore.

Truck Build

Comment

Cool truck, not much on the jap style idea but I do think that a lot more low and wide wheels/tires would be awesome. Also look into Zr2 flares, they are a factory flare and will look right at home on that truck. Only problem is people are pretty proud of them and usually want a lot of money. Either way def interested in updates.

Comment

Originally posted by 02XBlazer View Post
                            Cool truck, not much on the jap style idea but I do think that a lot more low and wide wheels/tires would be awesome. Also look into Zr2 flares, they are a factory flare and will look right at home on that truck. Only problem is people are pretty proud of them and usually want a lot of money. Either way def interested in updates.
                            Many years ago when I was still just a lurker of stance and I drove a zr2 I came across one s10 (one of the only stance builds with zr2 flares) and I fell in love. I've always wanted to do it. But you're right, people always want assloads for them and when they pop up in junkyards they are usually the first thing to go.

Truck Build

Comment

just some random pics of ideas. first one is square body with fender mirrors, second is the one s10 with zr2 flares. believe he is running 15x10 in front and 15x12 in back.

the picture is shit, the guy built the truck, painted it, and then sold it. never to be seen again. he never took any good pics and posted them. i really think its my destiny to show the world a stanced s10 with zr2 flares lol

Truck Build

Comment

My good friend was planning to do that exact same thing, but ended up selling his S10 before we took the next step to finding a set of the flares

please use them !
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X