lowering my 99 saturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowering my 99 saturn

well guys i need some advice on lowering my saturn..what mods are needed to run neon coilovers?? or should i just cut my stock springs or run some after market?

The information for the neon coils is out there, sixthsphere has a good right up, the one I did on here in my build thread isn't the greatest but it has the info in it as well. Cut springs or even no springs will not get you very low. Aftermarket springs for the saturns don't go that low and have horrid ride quality. Agility makes coils for the saturns but they are expensive, not sure how low they go.
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

so i would be better off just cutting my stock springs and get some new sturts? i dont want to buy drop coils and have to cut them up when i can just use my stock ones...do you have any laying arounf you would want to get rid of??

Comment

sorry they went on my brothers car. i wouldnt cut the stock ones, isn't safe. they can come loose and destroy the tires on our cars.
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

So what spring options do I have?

Sent from non android phone

Comment

Virtual Assistant For Hire

Hi, I am Christina Robert, I do SEO services. I am very happy to share with you about us. If you are interested in our SEO services, please contact us at this website. I am looking forwarding to co-operate to do SEO with everyone. We will give you the best quality SEO and ensure your website will get high ranking on google and get much traffic. Thank you so much!

seo services

Comment

Working...
            X