e21 coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e21 coilovers

So have found a few options for coilovers and read through a few threads on here and else where, but still havent made up my mind. I just want to see what other e21 owners opinions are. My main objectives: 1-be really slammed, 2-drift it

This is the e21

My current baby

I'm gonna ask around real quick, I'll let you know soon.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

You can make your own custom coilovers for fairly cheap and of good quality. Plenty of DIY's out there that give you all the info you need.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

Originally posted by berjjj
        Apparently GAZ will give you the drop needed.
        Me? I went for custom fortune auto's, initially due to certification requirements here in NZ, but I'm so so stoked. They handle amazingly (comparing to other legit brands here, not cut springs or other shit), and I could sit the chassis on the ground if it wasn't for wheel wells. Worth giving them a ring & see if they have the specs on hand from other e21 requests. Highly recommended A+ etc etc.

P.s. gimme your seats
        thanks for the input. yeah im pretty pumped on the seats. the drivers one needs some love but not too bad for 325,xxx miles. Do you have pics of your coilovers?

Comment

Sure, these aren't wound down in the pic btw,

Anyway, worth the investment for sure, especially with your intentions to drift it.

Comment

^^ wow! those look nice. Do they go low? I checked their north American website. They dont list e21

Comment

Working...
            X