• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i **** when people think lip low = real low
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Qwaffe View Post
      Agree on that shaving thing. Do that heavy work, and for what? Get rid of something you actually need xD Stupid.
      Within reason, the right shaving on the right car looks great IMO.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
        i **** when people think lip low = real low
        Even worse: People who likes lip low more than real low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Within reason, the right shaving on the right car looks great IMO.
          True that

Comment

• 6 spoke wheels w/ exposed 5 lugs

everything else i **** for good reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qwaffe View Post
              Even worse: People who likes lip low more than real low.
              Yes.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Things that I **** seeing on car's are grapefruit cannon/fart can exhaust pipes that don't properly fit under the car, fake side vents that are placed on front fenders and/or the rear doors, an over-sized rear wing on a car that don't have enough power to get out of there own way, luxury car's with cut suspension springs, fake hood scoops, etc. etc.

Comment

• Pretty much everything has been said.

Fart cans instead of a full exhaust, aluminum spoilers, aero body kits that aren't on a drift car, alzetta tail lights, HID's on a car that aren't meant for them, tow hitches on cars (it just isn't right), shit black rims with a polished lip, cars with rims that aren't lowered, neons, led lights in a car.

I think those are the main ones.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• whoops, double tap.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• When people cut off their mufflers or line their valence with leopard print duct tape.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I **** ridiculously wide wide-body kits on show cars.

ex.

-Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

• one i just realized. i **** when the pipes coming out of the end tanks of intercoolers are parallel with the ground
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Asides from things like giant aluminum wings, undercar lighting (i.e. Streetglow) and obnoxious body kits......on nowadays standards things that I don't like are:

-stickerbombed body parts (lips, spoilers, mirrors, etc etc)
                            -roof racks that never get used and are there just to put a pastel colored bike on because you think it will somehow make you look cool
                            -putting centercaps on knock off wheels to make them look like the "real deal"

I'm sure there's plenty more things I dislike but those are all I can come up with right now.
                            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Stickers.

Stickers.

Stickers.

Stickers.

People take that shit way too seriously. It used to be fun, just using up cool stickers you had laying around.

Also, mexi-fitment and ugly ghetto fender pulls. And cut springs. And Home Depot lips. And using spacers on already flush wheels so that you can stretch more.

Comment

• I **** people who **** things.... ******.

Visit my blog! It needs some freinds...http://yummystreetcandy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X