Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went for a little ride before putting the car away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both cars look great. Looking forward to vids of the 1J.

Team ELITE
    '02 Porsche 996

Comment

F u c k i n g s e x
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

coupe looks great Jesus.

classy, clean, sittin' oh so pretty with the right blend of functional attributes. very difficult car to not be impressed by; not to mention, I cannot see any flaws between the photos I see & the conversations we've had.

must be nice to be ballin' down the boulevard with a whip as well fitted & powerful as yours. when I look at this car & realize it's suspension ingenuity, the quality of wheels chosen, how reliable & infinite potential there is within those motors, as well as how the interior is all business yet still done 'clean' . . . well, it becomes very easy to realize this build is all about balance.

so much to respect there, but! . . . if you ever want to get ridicoulous & hellify it (which I don't recommend), I've already got ideas my good sir. otherwise, we can chat about this bumpsteer - tierod - control arm kit. will you be using E46 parts?, how much angle are you expecting?, & can you describe driving scenerio differences?

Comment

Glad to see your doing all right Jaze. The e36's look awesome. Can't wait to see it all finished and maybe be at h2o??

Comment

Originally posted by laBeef View Post
            Sick bro. I love the Sedan and the 2jz
            Thanks bud!

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            Your car is amazing, Jaze! The sedan is tits as well on those Azevs.

And I'm really interested in the bump steer correction kit, too. I'd love to get my hands on one of these.
            Gracias doctor! I don't have to tell you how much i love the wagon
            Originally posted by Justin821 View Post
            Both cars look great. Looking forward to vids of the 1J.
            Thanks man, vids coming over the weekend
            Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            F u c k i n g s e x

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
            coupe looks great Jesus.

classy, clean, sittin' oh so pretty with the right blend of functional attributes. very difficult car to not be impressed by; not to mention, I cannot see any flaws between the photos I see & the conversations we've had.

must be nice to be ballin' down the boulevard with a whip as well fitted & powerful as yours. when I look at this car & realize it's suspension ingenuity, the quality of wheels chosen, how reliable & infinite potential there is within those motors, as well as how the interior is all business yet still done 'clean' . . . well, it becomes very easy to realize this build is all about balance.

so much to respect there, but! . . . if you ever want to get ridicoulous & hellify it (which I don't recommend), I've already got ideas my good sir. otherwise, we can chat about this bumpsteer - tierod - control arm kit. will you be using E46 parts?, how much angle are you expecting?, & can you describe driving scenerio differences?
            Leave it to you, to get me to go off on a rant of geeky technical babble

This corrects unwanted steering input. If youre anything like me or sean, you drive the shit out of your car, not just on stop light pulls but hug insides of random highways and on ramps like a lemans driver hahaha. If you drive remotely hard enough you will realize that if you are gripping at a high speed curve that if you hit a bump you will get unwanted steering input which will throw your wheel away from the direction of the curve causing massive understeer. That is due to a number of factors, the main one being the OEM tie rod. If you look a that outer rod which is on the right you will notice the super soft rubber bushing. That isn't holding any thing in place especially under those extremely high stress scenario.

so i replace that with a Rod End that has zero play in it.

That eliminates the slop in that scenario that causes you wheel to understeer and even lose control when you are in a race car. This is something REALLY overlooked because the bump steer effect is magnified when you have everything else solid like a lot of guys but still have those rubber rod ends.

The roll center correction is when you lower your car, your tie rods control arms and axles will lose the geometry of level or having the control arms, tie rods and axles point downward which is the optimal geometry for performance. By spacing the control arm and the knuckle, we acheive at these early stages to be stock suspension geometry re creating what the original suspension engineers intended and doing what race teams have done for years.

and thanks for the compliments buddy, means the world to me.

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Glad to see your doing all right Jaze. The e36's look awesome. Can't wait to see it all finished and maybe be at h2o??
            I'm goin every god damn where hahaha
            Last edited by Jesus Christ; 11-27-2012, 07:51 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Jaze will all this stuff be available by spring?

Also what's good with 100 drifters of december at summit point this weekend?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

YES! Come down with Ollie!
                The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

im tired of being broke

****CURRENT****
                  2005 Volvo XC90
                  2005 BMW Z4

Comment

very very inspiring. We've exchanged PM's in the past i believe, I will be re-doing my suspension over winter and can finally replace my bastardized PSS9's. We'll be in touch soon!

*edit
                    Can you show us what you did with your backseat area? is it all open into the trunk? I left my seat back in with my 4pt. but i want to make it look more "finished." Thanks
                    instagram: andyM3
                    Project 90 GLI build thread coming soon

Comment

Wow this gets me so pumped! I can't wait for these tie rods/bump steer kit. I'd love to be able to drive my car a little harder and have definitely noticed some understeer at my ride height.

Amazing work though jaze and I wish you the best with getting back after sandy, can't wait to see what's next
                      IG @thatrobalife

Comment

In for this excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post

They will be ready for like march, I'm going to be experimenting with e46 CA's soon as they arrive. Hoping for a disgusting amount of angle

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                          YES! Come down with Ollie!
                          Not looking great, its damn far from me and i'd have to give up the whole weekend. At my age, that's sometimes a luxury i can't afford.

Originally posted by ULY View Post
                          im tired of being broke
                          i'm tired of you being broke too, get it together

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                          very very inspiring. We've exchanged PM's in the past i believe, I will be re-doing my suspension over winter and can finally replace my bastardized PSS9's. We'll be in touch soon!

*edit
                          Can you show us what you did with your backseat area? is it all open into the trunk? I left my seat back in with my 4pt. but i want to make it look more "finished." Thanks
                          For now it's just a gaping whole to the stripped trunk. I have materials to do something nice but fiberglass is messy and annoying hahaha so i'm slacking for now.

Originally posted by rob_a View Post
                          Wow this gets me so pumped! I can't wait for these tie rods/bump steer kit. I'd love to be able to drive my car a little harder and have definitely noticed some understeer at my ride height.

Amazing work though jaze and I wish you the best with getting back after sandy, can't wait to see what's next
                          Thanks man! Let me know Rob, you know i gotcha buddy

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          In for this excellence!
                          Hat! jesus man, where have you been???

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            Hat! jesus man, where have you been???
                            Working hard in school so I can get a good graduate job.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                              Working hard in school so I can get a good graduate job.
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyQca1cwe54"]Senor Chang - Gay (Saying Ha Gay) - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, couldn't resist the perfect opportunity to use that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X