Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went for a little ride before putting the car away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    in a nutshell, it spaces the knuckle and control arm to re create the oem geometry and uses new spherical tie rods. I'm working on concrete numbers but my god does it make a difference. I'm working on a whole kit with adjustable tubular control arms to complete a bad ass steering angle kit with all the extra benefits.
    I want this. Once the E38 sells I will be in touch with you.

Also, the car looks amazing. Can't wait to see it in person. Sorry to hear about everything that was lost in the storm.
    The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

You've got 2 awesome cars! I do like the white one more though.

Comment

Sorry to hear that the storm caused so much loss. Glad to hear that it hasn't stopped you.

Love both cars. I know that white one if fun to throw around. What wheels are those on the black one?

Will the roll center bump steer correction kit only be for E36 or will you produce some for other BMW's as well?
        DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
        E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
          I want this. Once the E38 sells I will be in touch with you.

Also, the car looks amazing. Can't wait to see it in person. Sorry to hear about everything that was lost in the storm.
          Thanks buddy! The correction kit is definitely for cars like ours, it's incredible to see that the BFC was right about that geometry. Just didnt count on us finding out what race cars do to pull it off
          Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
          You've got 2 awesome cars! I do like the white one more though.
          Thanks cheif
          Originally posted by los02 View Post
          Sorry to hear that the storm caused so much loss. Glad to hear that it hasn't stopped you.

Love both cars. I know that white one if fun to throw around. What wheels are those on the black one?

Will the roll center bump steer correction kit only be for E36 or will you produce some for other BMW's as well?
          We're going to do mainly e30, e36 and e46 since that's what would actually sell but if you need help fining something similar i can certainly point you in the right direction

the wheels are Azev type A, 17x8.5 et13 all around

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

damn such a clean build! i also would be interested in the bump steer / angle kit.
            CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

First pics I've seen of your car since the pics on the PG1's. Looks really good Jaze.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

That 318is is a work of art! awesome job on both cars. Can't wait to see more...

Comment

flickr
                  TUMBLR
                  instagram @btober

Comment

Looks DAMN good on the FM10s man! Glad to see you with a positive attitude on the whole situation as well.

Comment

Love it Jaze! Can't wait to see it in person. Hit me up some time. I have some questions and tried returning your call a couple weeks back!!

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

solid man. A well fitted bimmer is always nice to look at but that powerplant is what makes me drool
                        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Glad to finally see pics of your car again Jaze, I know you've been working on it for a long time.

How are the spherical bearings on the street? Will they hold up to dd status for a few years?

Comment

What the fuck is a broadway static

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                              Glad to finally see pics of your car again Jaze, I know you've been working on it for a long time.

How are the spherical bearings on the street? Will they hold up to dd status for a few years?
                              Spherical bearings ftw.

They will hold up for a while IF you get high quality ones with Teflon liners
                              like dis
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

i'm looking forward to updates!
                                shitbox eg hatch.
                                bmw e36.
                                dc integra jdm type r.
                                del sol.

Comment

Working...
                                X