No announcement yet.

My (wifeys) 09 Camry Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like!!! rear is perfect imo, just lower the front a tiny bit to match the rear

Comment

Have you considered getting the S.E. front splitters? Car looks good btw.

Originally posted by Zic
      i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Originally posted by Okin View Post
        I haven't. Going to check those out.

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
        i like!!! rear is perfect imo, just lower the front a tiny bit to match the rear
        I agree, going to go lower in the front about another 1/4" should flush it. The only issue is I'm going to have to do some work on the fenders. Heard some rubbing yesterday when I drove it on the freeway bumps. Maybe increase the dampening?
        Drop it low!

Comment

Thanks bro!
          Drop it low!

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            im a fan! agree on lip kit, but deffinetly nice for the wifey!

and thanks for supporting the australian car industry
            Thank you sir!
            Drop it low!

Comment

Nice Rims there guy
              08 Audi A4 Avant S-Line 2.0T Quattro Bagged on B's
              08 Audi S4 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Okin View Post
                i agree with this gentleman. as for the Iraq war vet, prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by DadWagen View Post
                  Nice Rims there guy
                  For some odd reason, I must say you have great taste as well! Like your style sir.
                  Drop it low!

Comment

Have you thought about getting an EDFC for rebound adjustment in the fly? That could help to solve the rubbing issues when the car is loaded down with kids.

Comment

Not too shabby.

I would tuck a little all around though. Just my opinion, but since your wife is driving it's good where it is at? (Not too sure how your wife drives :p)

Comment

Yeah you can increase the dampering, but if you go lower you'll be rubbing the same. So i would roll/pull a little at the desire ride height and have the family/friends ride to make sure it doesn't rub under a load.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by Nickgt40 View Post
                          Have you thought about getting an EDFC for rebound adjustment in the fly? That could help to solve the rubbing issues when the car is loaded down with kids.
                          I haven't but I think that would be a great investment. I just finished looking at the TEIN website and it is fairly inexpensive but I wonder what the labor would be?
                          Originally posted by Bennee View Post
                          Not too shabby.

I would tuck a little all around though. Just my opinion, but since your wife is driving it's good where it is at? (Not too sure how your wife drives :p)
                          I'm going to lower the front a little more so it looks flush like the rear. Wife drives ok, but not the best when it comes to having a clearance issue in front of her. But, I guess we will have to find out since this is the first time she has driven a car this low.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                          Yeah you can increase the dampering, but if you go lower you'll be rubbing the same. So i would roll/pull a little at the desire ride height and have the family/friends ride to make sure it doesn't rub under a load.
                          I'm going to take it in and see where it rubs if I lower the front more and try to roll/pull so we have clearance. I think that would really round things out. I don't want the ride to be so hard my kids brains get scrambled.
                          Drop it low!

Comment

looks great for the wife to drive around and the mpgs to boot.

Comment

just curious... how much of a difference in MPG have you noticed with the new heavier wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by starbai View Post
                                just curious... how much of a difference in MPG have you noticed with the new heavier wheels?
                                The stock wheels were totally easier to coast on electric power. I've seen about 3MPG max around town for the heavier wheels. It can still get 40 or 50 on the highway cruising so it's really not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
                                Drop it low!

Comment

Working...
                                X