My (wifeys) 09 Camry Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My (wifeys) 09 Camry Hybrid

Took my wife's stock hybrid camry and had some HR3's put on with some Tein SS CO's. Would love some feedback. I want to drop it more but she drives this daily to run errands, pickup/drop off kids. Don't want to slam it too much , but you never know.....

Side

2012-10-07_14-50-28_395

2012-10-07_14-50-04_908

2012-10-07_14-47-08_188

2012-10-07_14-46-54_451

Last edited by supedup95; 10-08-2012, 05:48 PM.
    Drop it low!

What size are those wheels?

It looks like they a re big enough to slam it and still have enough ground clearance to drive it comfortably everyday.

Comment

I know I'll get slack for it (being a FWD) but I went with a staggered set up. 20x 9.5 R and 20x 8.5 F. I put 235x35 20's all the way around. I think you are right and should be able to dump it more.
      Drop it low!

Comment

Oakland/Richmond

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

I love that this is probably the best mileage car on the forum and still looks super badass. I really like the nice clean setup!

Originally posted by Rion
          I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Nice, a lip kit would set it off

Comment

Originally posted by skyhigh90210 View Post
              Nice, a lip kit would set it off
              Would love to get one. Any recommendations or tips on where to look for some?

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
              I love that this is probably the best mileage car on the forum and still looks super badass. I really like the nice clean setup!
              Thanks for the comment sir. This was my first attempt to stance a sedan, let alone a hybrid Camry.
              Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              Oakland/Richmond
              ?
              Drop it low!

Comment

looks like a donk and a vip car fucked and this is its ugly offspring looks effing retarded buy same wheels just smaller and wider then smack you wife for letting you buy lowering springs then go up stairs and shoot yourself in the fucking head for doing this to your wifes camry hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by powerstroked99 View Post
                  looks like a donk and a vip car fucked and this is its ugly offspring looks effing retarded buy same wheels just smaller and wider then smack you wife for letting you buy lowering springs then go up stairs and shoot yourself in the fucking head for doing this to your wifes camry hybrid

OP, I agree with the others. A little bit lower and a lip kit would be sick. And I would love to see just a ttiiiinnyyy bit of camber and maybe de-badge the rear? (not including the center Toyota logo) That might give it a nice clean look.
                  Last edited by SmoresTM; 10-07-2012, 10:38 AM.
                  Originally posted by BigBody
                  If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Comment

Donk/vip = Hybrid! I agree that maybe 18s with a fat lip would give it a better stanced look. I'll look into that in the future but I wanted to try it out with 20s the first go around. IMO these pics don't make it look as good as it does.

Originally posted by SmoresTM View Post

OP, I agree with the others. A little bit lower and a lip kit would be sick. And I would love to see just a ttiiiinnyyy bit of camber and maybe de-badge the rear? (not including the center Toyota logo) That might give it a nice clean look.
                    Thanks Smores looking to make some more adjustments with going lower and a lip kit.
                    Drop it low!

Comment

Fuck you. You don't even have a car you 14 year old queer.

+1 point for not reacting to this douche like I did, OP

Looks like a perfect DD for the wife man. I'd keep it just like that, maybe add a lip kit. Otherwise you don't want rubbing, turning, clearance issues for the wife and kids.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I think it looks good, a good car for the wife for sure! Nice job

Fuck this kid, he's clearly a fuckin retard.

Comment

Can you ban him? That's the last kind of person we need on SW.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Did you just jerk off for the first and are still on a dopamine spike?
                            Puberty doing work.

Car looks sweet OP, just a little lower like you said and front lip and it's golden!
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Awwww yeaaah, perfect for the Mrs.!

Comment

Working...
                              X