volk racing lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volk racing lips

hey there stanceworks. so after rebuilding my bbs wheels during the holidays, i've picked up another set of wheels to rebuild and widen. this time i've chosen some volk racing cv pro's. i was looking for another set of bbs but these came up at a great price and i couldn't say no. (made my rays engineering??)

now the only problem is, ive spent all day at work searching the interwebz for someone who makes lips for these wheels, and i have yet to find one. i've exhausted my list of german and US sites that i have ordered lips from, and even searched *shudders* eBay to see if they had any. no luck.

right now they are a staggered set, 16x7 and 16x8. i plan to be at least 16x9 all around, probably at least 10 in the back.

as you can tell from the pic they are a 36 hole rim. most other lips are either a 34 hole (bbs, OZ), or a 40 hole (OZ) which is useless. i'd prefer not to get a custom set of lips made because that just costs way too much $$$.

does anyone know where i may procure a set of lips?

have you looked at Work lips?

I'm not sure on the bolt number for 16s but 17s are 36 bolt for Works and 18 are 40 bolt..
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

let me check at my storage . . I do have a odd set of 16" lips from a set of Superstar wheels lying around . . but I'm not sure if they are 36 or even 38 hole . .
      my Bimmers . . . -> HERE!! <-
      my unhealthy amount of Wheels!! . . . -> HERE!! <-

Comment

Okay that's awesome. They should be delivered on Saturday so I can take proper measurements. The rear lips are 1.5" and I believe the fronts are 1.5" as well. All four which would be up for sale/trade

Comment

bad news . . 38-holes
          my Bimmers . . . -> HERE!! <-
          my unhealthy amount of Wheels!! . . . -> HERE!! <-

Comment

lips are different sizes. i have a set, same deal. apparently wheelflip can make you lips.

Comment

I believe those are Group C's.
              Last edited by derrick2237; 08-05-2012, 02:40 AM.
              For Sale: Used Steering Wheels Nardi MOMO Italvolanti & More - UPDATED 06/28/2014
              Instagram: Derrickology

Comment

Working...
              X