Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Low MK6 GTI

What's up guys?

My friend Nish told me I should just go ahead and post my car in the builds section so here it is:

2013 MK6 GTI

I bought the car a year ago (almost to the date exactly) after the unfortunate death of my 2002 Audi A4. I opted for the 2-door cause I personally think they look better, cloth seats since Texas becomes the Planet Earth Equivalent of Mordor during the summer and I would rather not have my legs and back fried to the seat and of course a six-speed manual transmission. "BUT THE DSG IS FASTER!" I don't care. To me, it's all about the fun and I personally have a lot more fun in a manual than an Auto.

Mods:
    K Sport Coilovers
    Neuspeed P-Flo Intake
    APR 3" Downpipe
    Radi8 r8t12 Wheels (AKA: Turbine Butcher)

How she looked when I bought her:

How she looks now:

As you can see, the process is going very slow and it will continue to go very slow as I have a million other things that I work on. Anyways, let me know what you guys think
    Last edited by wlsonbr; 06-26-2017, 12:26 PM.

1rd

I love your Beyblade wheels so mucho

Comment

Sweet!
      Currently driving - 2014 Volkswagen Passat B7 R-Line

Comment

Some tasteful mods so far!

Comment

Little photoshoot

Rainy days always make for the best photos

Comment

those wheels are crazy, have you considered a lip for the front?

Comment

I have. Sadly, they don't really make a style that I like. I really would like to have an all out splitter with the braces and all, but it will have to be custom made, which shouldn't be too hard to do

Comment

Originally posted by gianni_blanco View Post
                those wheels are crazy, have you considered a lip for the front?
                Originally posted by wlsonbr View Post
                I have. Sadly, they don't really make a style that I like.
                Have you checked out the Dutch Parts Co. Splitter? Looks really good and its made out of 3/8" thick HDPE so you won't have to worry about smashing it into the ground and bending/cracking/snapping it. Works with or without the OEM style lip installed.

DutchPartsCo.BigCartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by DUTCHswift View Post
                  Have you checked out the Dutch Parts Co. Splitter? Looks really good and its made out of 3/8" thick HDPE so you won't have to worry about smashing it into the ground and bending/cracking/snapping it. Works with or without the OEM style lip installed.

DutchPartsCo.BigCartel.com

I actually like that a lot.. what I really want to know is what the white GTI has in place of his fog lights..

Comment

Originally posted by wlsonbr View Post
                    I actually like that a lot.. what I really want to know is what the white GTI has in place of his fog lights..
                    Can't remember what they're called or where to find them, but you can find his IG through the @dutchpartsco instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by DUTCHswift View Post
                      Can't remember what they're called or where to find them, but you can find his IG through the @dutchpartsco instagram.
                      Found them

A bit pricey but I think I'm gonna pick them up after awhile. Only downside is it looks like you have to get rid of the fog lights which sucks cause I really like my fogs.

Comment

Not sure if it's really post worthy, but after a year of intermittent searching, I finally found an MK3 GTI badge to throw on the old slut. Probably gonna black out the tails and lower reflectors to help accent the badge more

Comment

Wassup?

Haven't posted on here in awhile so heres a few pic's to let the few people on here know I'm not dead (yet)

Progress has been very slow as I stated before but this weekend I'll have a lil' sum'n coming in to change the boring front end of the GTI

Comment

Put some candy 28s on it and stunt on these fools

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
                              Put some candy 28s on it and stunt on these fools
                              They gonna have to catch me lane switchin' with the paint drippin' they turn they neck and they dame missin'

Comment

Working...
                              X