No announcement yet.

Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about maybe runnin some spacers with 215/40 tires for a lil streach and more low

Comment

• Originally posted by Reubencanyon View Post
      Thinking about maybe runnin some spacers with 215/40 tires for a lil streach and more low
      Aren't you from ga?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
      Originally posted by nickskater09
      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Yeah from Douglas, ga. How u know?

Comment

• Minitruckersmeet.com hahaha
          The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
              Hella rolled fenders and almost 10 degrees of camber, lol. I'm going less aggressive on my next wheel and tire setup and correcting at least 4 degrees of the camber, but I think it will look a lot better with the new rims/ paint job. Just wait till you rub the sidewall so bad it shows cords
              Yeah I think I might order two 15x8 for the front. i don't know how to roll the fenders though. My inner fender is bolted to the lip??

Comment

• Originally posted by taynorweber53@hotmail.com View Post
                Yeah I think I might order two 15x8 for the front. i don't know how to roll the fenders though. My inner fender is bolted to the lip??
                Baseballbat works pretty good, just heat the paint before you start so it doesn't crack. I cut the top of my fender liners out, but left the front and back.
                The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• Loooook what I got.

Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Here is my fitment before the flares

Comment

Yeah from Douglas, ga. How u know?
                      I think I saw your truck on CL for sale a while back

I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Haha yeah i was gonna sell it and get a lexus is300 but decided to keep it since i need the bed

Comment

Haha yeah i was gonna sell it and get a lexus is300 but decided to keep it since i need the bed
                          Hell yea man! I think I've seen your truck a few times in Cartersville too?

Comment

• New bum snap. Put the 1-piece glass back in as the paint needs re-doing on the sliding window. Rep the clubs!

Last edited by Brimmy; 05-15-2013, 04:59 PM.
                            | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry throw this on here but am looking for some steelies for my 1987 toyota pick . Does anyone know were i can purchase some?

thanx guys..

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X