X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Hahahaha I love the die like a bitch one

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
      Just came back from priny hwy............WTF man defect city.

It's like a game of lets see who can make it in and out of the servo without getting fucked by the cops.
      Shoulda stayed out, 3am kick off haha. I just got here lol
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• What is the draw card of 'the hwy' on a Friday night? I have never been but it sounds like pretty much 50% chance or higher of getting a defect for pretty much no reason at all.... And people whinge about going to car meets with a chance of getting a defect. Going to the hwy on a Friday night sounds like pretty
        Much a garunteed chance of getting screwed and also just giving the cops more reason to think every decent car out is a dickhead waiting to drag cunts at the lights....

Or am I missing something? I har never been :/
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Neni where all the cars at man LOL

Comment

• They comin out now haha, im at junction

Comment

• Oh sweet, ill see you on there maybe lol

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                What is the draw card of 'the hwy' on a Friday night? I have never been but it sounds like pretty much 50% chance or higher of getting a defect for pretty much no reason at all.... And people whinge about going to car meets with a chance of getting a defect. Going to the hwy on a Friday night sounds like pretty
                Much a garunteed chance of getting screwed and also just giving the cops more reason to think every decent car out is a dickhead waiting to drag cunts at the lights....

You're pretty safe if you're not a como/falcon and not racing *touch wood*

Comment

• When you guys going to leave the service lane haha

Comment

What is the draw card of 'the hwy' on a Friday night? I have never been but it sounds like pretty much 50% chance or higher of getting a defect for pretty much no reason at all.... And people whinge about going to car meets with a chance of getting a defect. Going to the hwy on a Friday night sounds like pretty

Been going since I was like 15/16 years old. I live like a 5 minute drive from there so just go kick it with mates and watch cunts drag and stupid shit and the occasional riot. Also sometimes give it a fang. You'd be surprised as to some of the cars that come out some nights, full drag cars etc etc. more or less just go to kick it

Originally posted by nej View Post
                    When you guys going to leave the service lane haha
                    Just got home haha was cooking some snags should of came down bro

Comment

I took rob there last night as he had never been, we didnt stay long though. I got a $141 fine for being parked in a no standing zone, but if I had have gone to the car they would have reemed me as they were going through everyones car at the servo, full roady checks.

I saw it as $352 and defect, or $141 parking fine.

Took cheaper option. But prinny is deff fucked, I counted 7 different highway patrol cars.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ^fuarkkkkkk, warrigal road bp? They full cunting up there hard. I know park behind the pokies there is a car park with exit to prinny and to back street

Comment

• yeah man lol...

Comment

• Neni remember the falcoon that lost jt and got stuck, and someone threw a flare?

Comment

• wut?

Comment

• watch out parking at warrigal bp, some old bitch has been keying peoples cars on friday night in the street behind it
                                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                                getout.

Comment

Working...
                                X