mercedes w202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mercedes w202

I know its not much compared to all of you other guys on here but heres my '95 c280. My w202 is sitting on carlsson 1/6 evos, 18x8 +15, 18x9 +10 (after spacers of course).

Shots were taken in downtown LA under the 6th street bridge and in the wash.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Pictures were taken by my good friend Tommy, check out his work at www.flickr.com/hartawanphotography

-Donald

Thats fucking clean bro. Looks so good (and I really dont like Mercs so this is huge hahha). I love it like WOW. My favorite merc ever hahahah.

The photo spot is dope too.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Glad you finally made it over here Donald. Welcome to SW. Great shoot but you really have to see this car in person to appreciate it in it's entirety. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Love it.

I think this is at least the third or fourth photoshoot I've seen at that exact location now

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
        ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Wow, very, very clean.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

classy as fuck.
            SAABaru.
            IvyLeagueEast

Comment

Looks so fucking clean. What suspension are you running? I have a w202 that I'd love to stance and use for a daily.

Comment

nice to finally see you on here man! Ride is mega fresh...

Comment

I've always been a sucker for this body style, looks good! Lose the rainguards imo though.

SOLD My feature: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

That looks awesome. Really the first time I've liked those wheels.

I really, really, really love that interior!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Saw you at MFEST/Cars and Coffee last Saturday, looked clean! Stance looks great in person. Maybe a bit more poke?

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Thats fucking clean bro. Looks so good (and I really dont like Mercs so this is huge hahha). I love it like WOW. My favorite merc ever hahahah.

thanks a lot! i appreciate it.

The photo spot is dope too.
                        yeah, it was really cool. scary though, lot of hobos and such. i had the hardest time going down that ramp.

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                        Glad you finally made it over here Donald. Welcome to SW. Great shoot but you really have to see this car in person to appreciate it in it's entirety. Enjoy your stay.

Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
                        Love it.

thanks

I think this is at least the third or fourth photoshoot I've seen at that exact location now
                        yeah, if you see shots by clif and some of those guys, a lot of them are friends and we like to shoot here.

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                        Wow, very, very clean.
                        thanks!

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        classy as fuck.
                        thanks!

Originally posted by Relax View Post
                        Looks so fucking clean. What suspension are you running? I have a w202 that I'd love to stance and use for a daily.
                        i'm running what most old benzo guys are running. bilstein shocks and cut springs. i know it sounds shady but i've done my research and hell, it rides awesome.

Originally posted by Hotrun_bb View Post
                        nice to finally see you on here man! Ride is mega fresh...
                        thanks!

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                        I've always been a sucker for this body style, looks good! Lose the rainguards imo though.
                        thanks! rainguards will stay until after summer. gotta peak my windows to let out hot air.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        That looks awesome. Really the first time I've liked those wheels.

I really, really, really love that interior!
                        thanks! not much to it. just carlsson floormats and a JVC kd-avx77 headunit

Originally posted by TheJakeR View Post
                        Saw you at MFEST/Cars and Coffee last Saturday, looked clean! Stance looks great in person. Maybe a bit more poke?
                        i didn't go though.

Comment

Looks awesome.

My mom has a C220, and I really like it ... I wouldn't mind having a 280 like yours to play with.

Comment

That first shot is money. Sweet car too
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

Wow, that is baller, wheels are sick, interior is sick, but those window visors are not working for me

Welcome

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Working...
                              X