Shark week is every week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark week is every week

Here's my 89 635 5 speed. Feels like a pair of old blue jeans. I've been driving sharks for 10 years.

1st Annual Louisville E24 BBQ July  18th 2015 109

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
    Last edited by DJMORGAN; 07-19-2015, 08:40 PM.

This thing looks perfect! I love the meaty tires!

Comment

That is a meaty tire fitment
      This is my signature

Comment

There's a few things going on with the wheels and tires..
        1. They're perfectly straight, I rebuilt and widened these wheels last year. When I had them balanced with brand new pirellis the tire tech only needed a 1/4oz. of weight for each wheel.
        2. They are legit racing wheels. Very light, not very strong. BBS lips are great on a smooth fast surface, not so great on bridge expansion joints- they will bend. These are not street legal.
        3. Tire selection for 10" wide 16" rims is very limited these days. If I could find a 265/45 I would have gotten them instead.
        4. The wheels cost $3500 new in 16x8, mine are 9.5" front and 10 rear. I have a lot of cash IMO tied up in these so I want to keep them nice. A lasting smooth ride is the most important requirement for me to enjoy the car, and the tires soak up the miles like a grand touring car should.

Comment

Originally posted by DJMORGAN View Post
          There's a few things going on with the wheels and tires..
          1. They're perfectly straight, I rebuilt and widened these wheels last year. When I had them balanced with brand new pirellis the tire tech only needed a 1/4oz. of weight for each wheel.
          2. They are legit racing wheels. Very light, not very strong. BBS lips are great on a smooth fast surface, not so great on bridge expansion joints- they will bend. These are not street legal.
          3. Tire selection for 10" wide 16" rims is very limited these days. If I could find a 265/45 I would have gotten them instead.
          4. The wheels cost $3500 new in 16x8, mine are 9.5" front and 10 rear. I have a lot of cash IMO tied up in these so I want to keep them nice. A lasting smooth ride is the most important requirement for me to enjoy the car, and the tires soak up the miles like a grand touring car should.
          This is my signature

Comment

Here's my self winding automatic watch movement shift knob that I made for this car. Going to finish up working on a antiqued copper dashboard and retro instrument gauges this summer.

Comment

nice shark glad to see another one on the boards
              follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

The knob is unreal, I always wondered if anyone could put a movement or even movement with a dial inside a knob shifter... I would love to know how you did it. I'm a watch collector before a car guy to be frank and think this would be the perfect way to complete my ride.

BIG up's!

Comment

Working...
                X