Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo... I'm new here

Hey everyone

So I figured I would introduce myself by sharing with you all my past with cars

I'm currently living in Canada (Soon to be my home country of England) and so far I've had 12 vehicles since obtaining my license two years ago, total of 13 in my life. (I'm 18 so life experience is at a great level of 0 ) Now i don't have pictures of all of them but i do of a couple of the builds i did.

Here's the list:

67' Ford Galaxy 500 Coupe - Amy
    Beautiful car, I bought it with the intentions of restoring it, when i got the car everything was there but had to be reassembled then the car needing painting. Being 13 i had other things to do (video games, how useful they've been to me) and it was sold when we moved.

97' Dodge Dakota - Shannon
    This was the vehicle I learned to drive in and the only mod i ever did was wire in a deck and some aftermarket speakers, I also only ever drove it on my learners, then sold it upon getting my license, because i wanted a car like all my friends.

Betty (E30)

93' Toyota Aristo - Roxanne
    My Aristo was an awesome first car and which started me off in the car scene, RHD, 2JZ (NA unfortunately, but still sounded awesome) what more could a kid ask for, but the only downside to he car was it was automatic and after driving my buddies standard RSX, i just wanted to drive stick more than anything. So i traded it.......

Roxanne (Aristo)

93' Nissan 240sx Coupe - Ziptie
    Now the name for this car suited it very well as the guy i got it from had used several zipties in many places on the car, there was a dent in the door from tandem drifting and it was about 4 shades of black, but was probably one of the most fun cars I've ever owned, and yes i did learn to drift in it and eventually run it into a curb bending my lower control arm and snapping my front link bar. the car had no mod except front tein lowering springs and i eventually sold it.

The day i bought it:

the day it was sold:

98' Chevy 1500 Cheyenne - Cheyenne
    For some reason i decided i wanted out of the car game and back into the classics (not sure why just happened) so i bought this truck, 305, manual, it was pretty awesome and i loved it, but soon i found myself missing cars, so i sold the truck and bought a car once again.

97' Honda Civic Hatchback - HOONDA
    Dropping back into cars but this time on a budget i decided a Honda would be a good idea, and the one i bought had a lot of things done to it all ready such as: sparco quick release, momo steering wheel, bucket seats, fiberglass hood, some subs and some sick foot well lighting. i loved this car but it was also my first experience in owning a FWD (nothing against them, i drive one everyday, just prefer RWD) and i had friends who still drifted and made me miss it, so i sold the Honda and went onto better things.

93' Mercury Topaz
    So your probably wondering why i bought a Topaz well i bought this as a $500 winter beater so i could buy a..........

92' Nissan Skyline GTST - Sky
    Boom yes a Skyline, i finally enter the world of turbos, this car was sweet but when i bought it the car had been in a drifting accident (Huh, funny that) and had super bad camber, so i switched out basically the whole left side rear suspension set up trying to fix this issues but after having no luck, i decided that it could only be the subframe so i dropped the old one put he new one in and wow no more camber (turn out the old one was tweaked a few mm causing about 4 inches of negative camber and half of the 9 inch wide wheel to be in the air) now after replacing all that it still needed an inspection to be road legal, but being in high school id run out of money and had to sell it. Not cool

00" Dodge Neon - Neo
    Whilst tworking on the Skyline the Topaz gave up so had to buy a new daily, and i still have it today.

85' BMW 325e - Betty
    Now this car, this car is the one i built, it was fully stock when i bought it and was a steal literally costing me $100 and it was plateable and runs, sweet and an e30 what a great base to build on. The guy i bought it of also gave me two roof racks for an extra $100 which to this day i cant find anywhere else. So what did i do to this car, i decided to build a road legal drift car on a budget, so i order raceland coils as i didn't know many other coil brands besides tein and my buddy suggested raceland as they got the car lower and are inexpensive, then bought cheap bucket seats, some racequip harness's, paint for the grills, a hub and aftermarket VMS wheel from my buddy who got it at SEMA 2014 and a better sound system and then some maintenance stuff too.

Day i bought it:

After i was done:

Heres the list of what i did:

New plugs
    Oil Change
    Fuel system cleaner
    Diff oil change
    Tranny oil change
    Patch up dash cracks
    Replace brakes all the way round
    Rear seat delete
    Stripped the trunk of all sound deadening
    Solid Bucket drivers seat with 4 point harness
    Adjustable bucket passenger seat with 4 point harness
    Aftermarket Hub
    VMS Steering Wheel
    New windsheild
    Raceland coilovers
    Axis OG Sakura's in Pink (15" 4x100 +25 8inch wide) tires (195/35r15)
    Paint grills black
    tuck front bumper
    add roofrack
    new IACV

now after all that on the first day of driving it, i hit a drainage ditch to fat and i do this.......

Really smart, so it goes back in the garage and gets a new oil pan along with new pads all around, so i can take it on a 2 hours road trip to a car meet. About 15 minuets in the muffler blows apart and the car dies and refuses to start so i lock it up, leave it there and hop in with a friend and go to the meet. Come back from the meet try to figure out whats wrong with and realize the air filter is somehow restricting the air flow, take it out and somehow it runs and drives great (no idea how or what but hey it worked) so i drive it home. Now the next day i ride in my friends Audi s4 and i fall in love and have to have one so i sell my BMW.

03 Audi A4 Quattro - Jenna
    It wasn't quite an S4 but hey close enough and i had the 1.8T so i ha the cool turbo too,t i love this car, as i liked the luxury feel and how everyone thought i paid way more than i did for it which made my feel like a king, but modifications for this car were extremely pricey and still being in highschool it was going nowhere so i sold it.

89' Mazda RX7 - Shayla
    This was possibly the best opportunity i had for an amazing build as this car was super clean and just and all round crowd pleaser, which i had big plans for as i knew nothing about rotaries i decided boosted miata swap would be cool, but before i could think about that i started having problems with the 13b in the rx7, which i had no idea how to fix and my rotary friend was away on business so he couldn't help me either so i sold it to a friend.

90' Mazda MX5 - Jules
    I had previously bought the original motor out of his cart for my RX7 and figured why not build a boosted miata, that'd be sweet, so i bought the rest of the car which now had a 93 mx5 1.6 in it and was ready to be boosted, then i was told we were moving countries so i sold it.

Now i just have my Dodge neon, so once im over in the UK, ill hopefully start my next build, Thanks for readying me blabbering on, looking forward to seeing all your builds.
    Last edited by P78; 01-07-2016, 07:00 AM. Reason: picture help
    New build Feb 2016
    "Oil pans and floors, they aren't friends."
    >< Check out @ItsDaleJK for some of my photography ><

PS if someone know how to make these picture appear on here let me know i'll fix it
    New build Feb 2016
    "Oil pans and floors, they aren't friends."
    >< Check out @ItsDaleJK for some of my photography ><

Comment

Betty (E30)

you can for instance use the HTML embed code that flicker gives you
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post

Betty (E30)

you can for instance use the HTML embed code that flicker gives you
        where can i find that on flickr???