No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, I didn't even notice the NS tags at first, I've been around the Halifax scene for years now, I'm sure we know a lot of the same people. Anyways, car looks dope, love watching stuff like this take shape.
    S2tripleO ...aka Tyler Mahaney
    2001 AP1 S2000
    My Build Thread - Project: S[tanced]
    Stance East
    J's Racing/T1R/Mugen/Spoon/A'PEXi/AEM/Samco/Motorklasse/Vision/NRG
    Amuse/ASM/Back Yard Special/MRacing/GP Sports/GT Motoring/Seibon
    BC Racing/Whiteline/Cusco/Rays/Volk/Falken/Hawk/Powerslot/Challenge
    ARC/Personal/Works Bell/Rick's/Muz/Pioneer/Infinity

Comment

• Originally posted by S2tripleO View Post
      Oh shit, I didn't even notice the NS tags at first, I've been around the Halifax scene for years now, I'm sure we know a lot of the same people. Anyways, car looks dope, love watching stuff like this take shape.
      i assume your the guy with the same name on lowmotion? that sites went down the crapper in the last few years,

Rake Rake rake rake rake rake rake rake rake shovel spoon hoe. wait where was i going with this?

Comment

• Wow just read this whole thread and that shits gunna be sick!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lude View Post
          i assume your the guy with the same name on lowmotion? that sites went down the crapper in the last few years,

Yeah that's me man, I actually used to be council on there a couple years ago, but since a couple of use left no one really has any interest in putting any time into it anymore as far as I can tell. I rarely even go on there anymore, what's your name on there?
          S2tripleO ...aka Tyler Mahaney
          2001 AP1 S2000
          My Build Thread - Project: S[tanced]
          Stance East
          J's Racing/T1R/Mugen/Spoon/A'PEXi/AEM/Samco/Motorklasse/Vision/NRG
          Amuse/ASM/Back Yard Special/MRacing/GP Sports/GT Motoring/Seibon
          BC Racing/Whiteline/Cusco/Rays/Volk/Falken/Hawk/Powerslot/Challenge
          ARC/Personal/Works Bell/Rick's/Muz/Pioneer/Infinity

Comment

• Originally posted by S2tripleO View Post
            Yeah that's me man, I actually used to be council on there a couple years ago, but since a couple of use left no one really has any interest in putting any time into it anymore as far as I can tell. I rarely even go on there anymore, what's your name on there?
            same as here, and every other forum i go on, i never posted much, its not the club its the members of the site, some are cool guys some are pretty much pricks and just like to argue with each other about shit no one cares about

Rake Rake rake rake rake rake rake rake rake shovel spoon hoe. wait where was i going with this?

Comment

i just read your whole thread looks good, but one random question. who the hell are you? your clearly from my area but i have never seen that car before haha, from the dartmouth-halifax area right?
              I am, yes.

Originally posted by S2tripleO View Post
              Oh shit, I didn't even notice the NS tags at first, I've been around the Halifax scene for years now, I'm sure we know a lot of the same people. Anyways, car looks dope, love watching stuff like this take shape.
              we probably don't. I don't go to meets, i'm not on forums around here, i don't go to shows. Thanks for the kind words guys, looking forward to seeing what you dudes post. start an intro thread asap.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                I am, yes.

we probably don't. I don't go to meets, i'm not on forums around here, i don't go to shows. Thanks for the kind words guys, looking forward to seeing what you dudes post. start an intro thread asap.
                im gonna take a guess at this, your paddy something or other, used to ride bmx? if so, we do know alot of the same people. i used to be on exbmx back in the day, if thats not you, you think im an idiot right now haha, but its all good,

Comment

im gonna take a guess at this, your paddy something or other, used to ride bmx? if so, we do know alot of the same people. i used to be on exbmx back in the day, if thats not you, you think im an idiot right now haha, but its all good,
                  woah, PM me!

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• make sure you bring this with you to Vancouver. We need to go streeting and make videos of this shit.

I'll introduce you to the serialNINE guys. My buddy lives with Girard.

Discover SERIALNINE's premium automotive upgrades designed for unmatched performance and style. Specializing in JDM-inspired mods for sedans, our cutting-edge, race-proven parts are the choice of enthusiasts seeking to elevate their ride. Shop now for precision-engineered suspension, body kits, and more.
                    United we stance?

Comment

• subscribed...sick journal can't wait to see more progress, keep it up
                      S50

Comment

• good stuff. i **** winter too. blah.
                        sick tat drawring, unique n shit.
                        i assume the model is aoshima, looks like the same chassis my rolla was built on.
                        u still ride bmx? i do, its fun, /end.

Comment

• i like turtles

Comment

• Comment

• YO! I love your car N style. Can i make a song about your whip with my Harcore band? Keep up the good work bro!
                              TEAM VIOLENT - www.facebook.com/violentaros

Comment

• update?
                                Preston
                                Stance Wi
                                'More then Fitment'
                                TDMImports
                                Ravage Performance
                                My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
                                2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment