two cars that don't belong...yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two cars that don't belong...yet

Hey guys, me and my coworker decided to take some shots of our cars out behind our work and I thought I would share. We both have 2 year olds so these are our DD/ family mobiles/ little bit of fun cars.
    The E46 is mine and is sitting broke status until I refinish my BBS. It's a Canadian car in Florida, which I thought was cool so I jumped on it. I'll post up some interior pictures in my build thread after I get it all cleaned up, ( I'm pretty proud of my son's Recaro in the back ) and I should have that bumper swapped pretty soon. ( I go over 7 speed bumps in and 7 speedbumps out of my neighborhood every day)

The Sonic is actually the reason I posted this. He's a big stance fan, but he needs the iniative to actually slam it and put some proper wheels on it, so I'm hoping you'll give him a push.

Anyway, keep in mind that both of these are projects so we know they could go lower and be cleaner, but we're taking it step by step.

photo bmw7_zps18967ee1.jpg

photo bmw6_zpsd27849b4.jpg

photo bmw5_zps46665c3b.jpg

photo bmw4_zps9fc04267.jpg

photo bmw2_zps780a06c4.jpg

and of course I had to show him why he should have went RWD!

photo bmw0_zps752d1633.jpg
    Last edited by MarckusSB; 11-03-2013, 02:17 PM.

yet, what... exactly?
    MB w108
    Vimeo

Comment

As in neither are stanced and this is Stanceworks, so they don't fit in until the fitment is addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by MarckusSB View Post
        It's a Canadian car in Florida, which I thought was cool so I jumped on it.
        Any differences from a US spec E46? KPH only speedo?

Comment

Originally posted by HKSpeed View Post
          Any differences from a US spec E46? KPH only speedo?
          Probably the health care

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Car looks good so far
            This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
              Probably the health care
              Haha. Exactly.

As far as I know it's just the gauges. The car came with the M3 wheel, dead pedal, and all clear lighting. I'm honestly not sure what's factory or if the PO modded it.

Comment

Working...
              X