Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife thinks its stupid, e36 and stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna lie, selling the m3 was kinda shocking to me haha; Nevertheless, an e34 touring is quite the replacement! Doing a great job so far, can't wait to see where you go with it!
    Shameless Plugs:
    Instagram:michaelfilgueira
    Twitter:@mikeyfilgueira

The Pearl Chronicles (aka White Lightning)

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
      Get out.
      come on, don't say you wasn't thinking it.
      Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• From one wagon guy to another wagon guy, good shit!

If you dont mind me asking what does a set of those fans from D-lng design run?
        Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
        and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
        S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
          fucking amazing!!

its safe to say, I am a fan.
          ha, if you look back through dlng designs they made a set of fans that say " im not a fan"

Originally posted by HardyNugget View Post
          Not gonna lie, selling the m3 was kinda shocking to me haha; Nevertheless, an e34 touring is quite the replacement! Doing a great job so far, can't wait to see where you go with it!
          thanks man, the M3 was a bit of a mistake its hard to see in the pics.
          Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
          From one wagon guy to another wagon guy, good shit!

If you dont mind me asking what does a set of those fans from D-lng design run?

thanks dude! your wagon is the stuff b5 dreams are made of!

i ordered the fans a while back so my memory is fading a bit on price but somewhere in the ball park of 1000 euros (full set with custom caps), the dollar amt depends on exchange rate which i think kinda sucked when i paid for them haha. Dlng designs were very generous and kept it close to the original quote they sent me about a year and a half ago when i first contacted them. the wait time for the OZ wheels 17-18" conversion parts took almost 9 months!! so i couldnt send the specs for the fans until i had those. anyways, they have gone up in price since then, probably something to do with the recent RWB builds and steve @ Dlng designs being a really awesome guy.
          Last edited by parttimeprojectionist; 01-25-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Hot damn those look amazing
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Those fans are wild!

@projects_always

Comment

• Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                Hot damn those look amazing
                thanks dude!
                Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
                Those fans are wild!
                whats funny is in my head the fans looked much more mundane, but in reality they are kind of aggressive. idk

ive been messing around with camera and doing little things here and there waiting for parts to arrive to do the rear fenders

changed the shifter surround

IVAZE3994 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

XFVCE8396 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

changed out a few of the rear interior pieces for the grey ones i robbed from the donor wagon.
                obvs i need to replace all the other bits as well, im getting there

ONKWE6020 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

PYGSE4760 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

EFVPE2177 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

CTLME8075 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

AXXPE4310 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

not e34 related but put a P3 gauge in the mini clubman, was sick of not knowing if it was overheating.
                it can read and clear codes and show whatever you want really, and its inconspicuous

GCONE4069 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

RAAAE4677 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

snapped a few pics and drank a beer

IMG_3336 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

HORCE2237 by parttimeprojectionist2, on FlickrUCAZE8344 by parttimeprojectionist2, on FlickrBMLRE7962 by parttimeprojectionist2, on FlickrNXMCE9599 by parttimeprojectionist2, on FlickrTZNDE2853 by parttimeprojectionist2, on FlickrHMVIE1134 by parttimeprojectionist2, on FlickrLKXIE0291 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr[url=https://flic.kr/p/22AwRre]IMG_3406 by parttimeprojectionist2, on Flickr

Comment

• looks so good man, im sure im not the only one who wants to see it sitting a little lower but those wheels are incredible. i had a friend who had an s52/5spd manual swapped 525 wagon that was so much fun to drive. not crazy about the shift knob but kudos for riding the line of being different without over doing it

Comment

• THOSE WHEELS!!!
                    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• Originally posted by parttimeprojectionist View Post
                      [FONT=Arial]

thanks dude! your wagon is the stuff b5 dreams are made of!

i ordered the fans a while back so my memory is fading a bit on price but somewhere in the ball park of 1000 euros (full set with custom caps), the dollar amt depends on exchange rate which i think kinda sucked when i paid for them haha. Dlng designs were very generous and kept it close to the original quote they sent me about a year and a half ago when i first contacted them. the wait time for the OZ wheels 17-18" conversion parts took almost 9 months!! so i couldnt send the specs for the fans until i had those. anyways, they have gone up in price since then, probably something to do with the recent RWB builds and steve @ Dlng designs being a really awesome guy.
                      Thanks man! Its a work in progress slowly but surely.

That's a great price for those fans considering the level of customization. They really set your car off, such a clean build so far.
                      Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                      and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                      S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• those wheels!!! :-O :-O omg awesome

IG: @fuxxo_works_garage
                        YT: TheFuxxoWorksGarage

my build thread: E63 650i Airride
                        my build thread: E34 520i Touring

Comment

• That Wagon = Ideal of perfection
                          Bagged 2002 Lupo SE Project (Dead)
                          1999 Polo 6N 1.4 CL Daily project

Instagram: @lewdeak

Comment

• This thing still alive?

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• barely...it blew two engines, ended up with an aluminum block m52 and cams. i dont have any pictures because i was robbed two days ago and they got my phone and the only key i had to the car. ill try to gather what i do have for an update soon...lots of shit was done to the car driving as good as ever except its hot wired at the moment hahaa

Comment

• Damn dude, glad the engine saga yielded a bit more power at least.

Let me know if you need any column parts - I'm helping a friend do a 540iT/6 swap and he's got two full parts cars, one of which is a '95 525i.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Working...
                                X