Avant Garde 20" F520 3 Piece Wheels 5x114 - For Sale/Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avant Garde 20" F520 3 Piece Wheels 5x114 - For Sale/Trade

Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell my AG wheels to get something a little different for the Z. They are 20x9.5 and 20x11. Offets are +6 and +2 respectively. Faces are a copper color, while the hardware and center caps are gold. They are wrapped in 235/35/20 and 285/30/20 hankook ventus v12 tires. They have a very slight stretch. Just paid $800 for the tires, they're practically brand new as the car doesnt get driven very much unfortunately. They have maybe 500 miles on them. I'm asking 2900 OBO, and I can split shipping cost with the buyer. For some reason I cannot add pics to this post, however I will put a couple links below where the wheels can be seen. You can PM me on the forums or contact me at (860)888-6831 for any questions.

Also willing to trade for other wheels.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Last edited by Im_Drowzy; 12-02-2016, 11:41 PM.

looking to maybe trade? lookme up on ig @bake
    IG:BAKE
    Youtube.com/Bros

Comment

Hump day bump!

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Any interesting in trading just faces? I have a set of GMR SF3s in white.

Comment

Working...
              X